11 August 2014

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Shusuke Asano

Main Story

Episode 1
Confidently defend yourself.
Do you ignore everyone’s calls?
 
Episode 2

I told you I couldn’t drive.
Call him
 
Episode 3

Let him teach you
Have Asano stop
 
Episode 4

You’re right about my apartment…
He’s nice, but I don’t get him.

Episode 5
Shake off Asano’s hand
Look back at Asano

Episode 6
I didn’t really think about it.
Can I sit next to you?

Episode 7
Look the other way and ignore him
Shake your head

Episode 8
Stay on the riverbank
I haven’t been getting enough exercise.

Episode 9
Like… just the two of us?
Look down

Episode 10
Do you think I should change?
Look off to the side

Episode 11
I knew you would come for me.
Something light

Episode 12
No.
Right.

Episode 13
Say nothing
Nod

Episode 14
Squeeze his hand back.
Silently look at Asano.


Sequel

Episode 1
I’ll try.
I don’t care about other guys.

Episode 2
Say no
I was so worried.

Episode 3
Worry that he’ll run into the culprit
Nope, no problem at all.

Episode 4
Tell the truth
Be honest

 

Armed & Engaged

Episode 1
Of course I do!
Tease him

Episode 2
That’s not true!
Anything.

Episode 3
Be in high spirits

Episode 4
Thanks.
Should we sleep soon?

Episode 5
Hold his hand
He’s kind.

Episode 6
Tell me what you want.
Impressive, huh?

Episode 7
Your resistance is halfhearted.
Get embarrassed.

Episode 8
I’m okay.
Sorry.

Episode 9
Head to Kousei.
Yeah, they’ll be cute.
 
 

New York Sequel

Episode 1
Try it

Episode 2
Ask

Episode 3
Up to you!
Don’t ask.

Episode 4
Please let me investigate!

Episode 5
  I don’t think so.

Episode 6
Be honest

Episode 7
Chase the perp

Episode 8
I’ll save you next time.

Episode 9
I want to promise you, but I’m not going to...

Episode 10
I’ll think, too .

Episode 11
Don’t say anything
Are you okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment