August 19, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: My Sweet Prince + A Royal Baby Spin off



Melchiorre

1.03 Items Checkpoint
(1 Heart Key needed)

1.? Ivan
Melchiorre [Intimacy goes up a lot!]


Lambert

1.04 Items Checkpoint
(1 Heart Key needed)

1.? I'm worried about having a boy... [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
It might be Melchiorr's kid...

Alvah

1.? Items Checkpoint
 (1 Heart Key needed)

1.? Alvah. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
Prince Chezem.


Jun

1.03 Items Checkpoint
 (1 Heart Key needed)

1.? What if Jun saved me?. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
Prince Lambert, you're so kind.


Chezem

1.03 Items Checkpoint
 (1 Heart Key needed)

1.? Of course you, Chezem. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
Why would you say that?

Nagit

1.03 Items Checkpoint
 (1 Heart Key needed)

1.? King Tamir. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
Alvah.


Ivan

1.? Items Checkpoint
 (1 Heart Key needed)



2 comments:

  1. I can't find the heart key, will a regular key work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid not. This story was time-limited and isn't currently available. That's why you can't buy a Heart Key. Once Solmare Re-Releases this Story, you will be able to buy one again.
      Well.... Maybe if you go to the "buy with coins" = real Money section and then under Checkpoints (sorry I can't really remember the name and I can't check it out myself because the game won't work). Maybe you can buy the key with Coins, but I'm not sure.

      Delete