19 September, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: My Fairy Tales + Much Ado About the Book of Magic Spells Spin Off


 Walkthrough


CINDO

Chapter 1
1.5 That's impossible.
Are you jealous? [Happiness went up a lot!]

1.10 I care because it's you. [Happiness went up a lot!]
That's just my personality.


Chapter 2
2.4 Yes.  [Happiness went up a lot!]
No.

2.5 Owl's Forked Road (1x Sweets needed)

2.11 I will.
 It's fine as it is. [Happiness went up a lot!]


Chapter 3
3.5 Ask the magic book.
Ask Cindo. [Happiness went up a lot!]

3.6 I'm his slave.
I'm his ally. [Happiness went up a lot!]

3.10 Owl's Forked Road (3x Sweets needed)


Chapter 4
4.3 Refuse [Happiness went up a lot!]
Accept

4.? Owl's Forked Road (2x Sweets needed)

4.8 I'll try. [Happiness went up a lot!]


HAPPY END


SEANWHITE

Chapter 1
 1.2 Because it makes my heart pound. [Happiness went up a lot!]
Because you're not m lover.

1.10  They'll be fine.
Yes, I'm worried, too. [Happiness went up a lot!]


Chapter 2
 2.2 No way.
Okay. [Happiness went up a lot!]

2.5 Owl's Forked Road (1x Sweets needed)

2.10 Respond with happiness [Happiness went up a lot!]
Respond with exasperation.


Chapter 3
3.5 Owl's Forked Road (1x Sweets needed)

3.5 You're right. Let's go back. [Happiness went up a lot!]

3.9 I'm worried. [Happiness went up a lot!]


Chapter 4
 4.3 Owl's Forked Road (3x Sweets needed)

4.4 I'll bite you. [Happiness went up a lot!]

4.10 Pretend not to hear it. [Happiness went up a lot!]


HAPPY END


No comments:

Post a Comment