7 October 2014

[Walkthrough] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Kyoga



Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
That’s a positive way of looking at it.
Push him away

Episode 2
Look down at the ground
I can’t make any promises.

Episode 3
Nice to meet you.
What love nest?

Episode 4
Wipe up the tea
I want to be with a guy I love.

Episode 5
Ask him why he’s apologizing
… tickle Kyoga.

Episode 6
Don’t be too hard on yourself.
That you like books.

Episode 7
I’m not interested, either.
What if I said I did?

Episode 8
It’s a secret.
As a joke: Yes.

Episode 9
It’s very like you.
Make Kyoga explain

Episode 10
What about the agreement?
You should do what you want.

Episode 11
You really do like Kyoga, don’t you?
It was you.

Episode 12
I’ll take him.
Smile


Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
I’m happy.
Pet his head

Episode 2
Let’s revisit someplace special.
You’re acting funny.

Episode 3
Thanks.
Self-employed
 
Episode 4
Okay.
How nice he is.

Episode 5
I had a long day.
You don’t care about my friends?

Episode 6
Thanks for comforting me.
Thanks.

Episode 7
I’m more worried about Ikumi right now.
You should smile more, too.

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for posting this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Love Nest for Two

Episode 1
That's the way these houses are built.
We should do what we can alone.

Episode 2
What if it's lost...?
Laugh

Episode 3
Hold him
Stop!

Episode 4
We'll be more careful next time!
Would you feel better if I slept with you?

Episode 5
I understand.
Can't we just stay like this for a while...?

Episode 6
How are we going to heal you?
I feel the same way.

Episode 7
It doesn't bother me.
Wipe away your tears

Episode 8
That's just like you.
That's a great idea!

Episode 9
Call out to Kyoga
I'm going to scold you a lot later!

Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I recently completed Love Nest for Two for Kyoga and I thought I'd share how I got a happy ending here :)

    Episode 1
    That's the way these houses are built.
    We should do what we can alone.

    Episode 2
    What if it's lost...?
    Laugh.

    Episode 3
    Hold him.
    Stop!

    Episode 4
    We'll be more careful next time!
    Would you feel better if I slept with you?

    Episode 5
    I understand.
    Can't we just stay like this for a while...?

    Episode 6
    How are we going to heal you?
    I feel the same way.

    Episode 7
    It doesn't bother me.
    Wipe away your tears.

    Episode 8
    That's just like you.
    That's a great idea.

    Episode 9
    Call out to Kyoga.
    I'm going to scold you a lot later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! Thanks for posting your Walkthrough! ^^

      Delete