14 October 2014

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Katsuyuki Kyobashi



Main Story

Episode 1
That’s true.
Don’t psychoanalyze me!

Episode 2
A discount? No can do.
Yes.

Episode 3
Shoot him a quizzical look
Lie

Episode 4
Well, we are partners.
He’s not my type.

Episode 5
Look down
Laugh and try to hide the truth

Episode 6
I’ll do my best.
I like it.

Episode 7
I was worried about you.
Watch a DVD

Episode 8
Yes.
Cover my ears

Episode 9
I’m not hungry.
I spazzed.

Episode 10
Yes.
Deny it

Episode 11
Stay silent
We’re going to close this case!

Episode 12
Stick together
Don’t touch me!

Episode 13
Say: “Yes.”
He asked me to go to 2nd Unit.
Episode 14
I do see you in a new light.
You’re being selfish!


Sequel

Episode 1
Isn’t it obvious?!
Don’t ask

Episode 2
Agree
Suggest visiting his father

Episode 3
Say something.
I’m glad.

Episode 4
Agree
Say you love me again.



Armed & Engaged

Episode 1
Pretend to hesitate.
I’m excited.”

Episode 2
Sorry.
Kind of.

Episode 3
Perv.
Tease him.

Episode 4
Laugh.
Are you okay?

 Episode 5
Sorry for being so worried.
Yes.
 
Episode 6
Tell him he was ‘cool’.
Yes.
 
 Episode 7
I understand.
Let’s do that.

Episode 8
You’re gonna let them go?
Turn around to see Kyobashi.
 

2 comments:

  1. Your armed and engaged leads to the normal ending again here too!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, I'm gonna check and if necessary update all the Armed & Engaged Walkthrough's since they seem to be wrong althogether. Thanks fot telling, though!

      Delete