08 November, 2014

[Walkthrough] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Yukinojo

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Because he seems nice.
If Yukinojo’s here, too…

Episode 2
Why…
Thank you!

Episode 3
Let’s do it together!
Smile

Episode 4
Why would you say something like that?
Reply

Episode 5
It’s not your fault.
It won’t.

Episode 6
I don’t want to.
The violet…

Episode 7
I’m sorry.
Grab his right hand

Episode 8
Good.
Decline

Episode 9
I trust Yukinojo.
You look like you’re going to cry.

Episode 10
I want to thank you.
That’s not true!

Episode 11
I didn’t want you to get hurt.
If it’s okay with you…

Episode 12
Hug him
I’m happy!

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Do that again…
Look down

Episode 2
I’ll go.
Go to him

Episode 3
I’m alright.
Tell them, they’re getting ahead of themselves.

Episode 4
Yes, come!
Same here.

Episode 5
Why…
Kiss me.

Episode 6
Say it was Gojo.
I love Yukinojo.

Episode 7
Say you’ll drink the potion
I won’t leave you alone…

Happy Ending

Season 2: Love Nest for Two

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for posting this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
Kiss him on the lips
Please don't apologize

Episode 2
I'll do my best.
I won't catch a cold.

Episode 3
Im happy.
This isn't the time for that.

Episode 4
Agree to take the bath
Kiss him to make sure he's Yukinojo

Episode 5
That's not true.
Move closer to Yukinojo

Episode 6
Kiss him on the lips
I feel the same.

Episode 7
Stroke his hair
You can warm me.

Episode 8
Please hold me.
I'll die too.

Episode 9
I love you.
I've been waiting.

Happy Ending

Season 2: Seeds of Doubt in Love's Garden

(*Note: Special Thanks to Mary for posting this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
If you insist.
I'm fine.

Episode 2
At least remove the interest charges.
You don't like that he resembles you?

Episode 3
Try to gloss it over with a laugh
Where am I?

Episode 4
Sweet rice porridge?
That tickles!

Episode 5
I love you.
I'm going shopping on my way home.

Episode 6
You don't answer
No, that would be like betrayal.

Episode 7
Try to stop him
Have you calmed down?

Happy Ending

Season 3: Thorns in the Bouquet

(*Note: Special Thanks to Mary for posting this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
Worry about the Mononoke Village
Yes.

Episode 2
Let Yukinojo handle it
Talk to Yukinojo

Episode 3
Ask how he knows
I want to know if it's true.

Episode 4
Answer yes
Look at Yukinojo

Episode 5
Feel sorry for Tsugumi
Feel shock

Episode 6
That's not true!
To the Ayakashi House

Episode 7
Admire them
Blush

Happy Ending

7 comments:

  1. Season 2 Love Nest for Two
    Episode 1
    Kiss him on the lips.
    Please dont apologize.
    Episode 2
    I'll do my best.
    I won't catch a cold.
    Episode 3
    Im happy.
    This isn't the time for that.
    Episode 4
    Agree to take the bath.
    Kiss him to make sure he's Yukinojo.
    Episode 5
    That's not true.
    Move closer to Yukinojo.
    Episode 6
    Kiss him on the lips.
    I feel the same
    Episode 7
    Stroke his hair.
    You can warm me.
    Episode 8
    Please hold me
    I'll die too
    Episode 9
    I love you
    I've been waiting.
    Happy Ending

    I still couldn't find the walk through so I made one. I dont know if these are all the 'right' answers but it gets you a happy ending so here they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By any chance is there a walkthrough for the rest of season 2 and 3??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I have gotten the Happy Ending route for Yukinojo for season 2 Seed of Doubt

    Episode 1:
    If you insist
    Im fine

    Episode 2:
    atleast remove the interest charges
    you don't like that he resembles you?

    Episode 3:
    Try to gloss it over with a laugh
    Where am I?

    Episode 4:
    Sweet rice porridge?
    That tickles!

    Episode 5:
    I love you
    Im going shopping on my way home

    Episode 6:
    You don't answer
    No, that would be like betrayal

    Episode 7:
    Try to stop him
    Have you calmed down

    AND also I have Season 3 The Bouquet for Yukinojo

    Episode 1:
    Worry about the Mononoke Village
    Yes

    Episode 2:
    Let yukinojo handle it
    Talk to Yukinojo

    Episode 3:
    Ask how he knows
    I want to know if it's true

    Episode 4:
    Answer yes
    Look at Yukinojo

    Episode 5:
    Feel sorry for Tsugumi
    Feel Shock

    Episode 6:
    That's not true
    To the Ayakashi House

    Episode 7:
    Admire them
    Blush

    ReplyDelete