8 November 2014

[Walkthrough] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Yukinojo


Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Because he seems nice.
If Yukinojo’s here, too…

Episode 2
Why…
Thank you!

Episode 3
Let’s do it together!
Smile

Episode 4
Why would you say something like that?
Reply

Episode 5
It’s not your fault.
It won’t.

Episode 6
I don’t want to.
The violet…

Episode 7
I’m sorry.
Grab his right hand

Episode 8
Good.
Decline

Episode 9
I trust Yukinojo.
You look like you’re going to cry.

Episode 10
I want to thank you.
That’s not true!

Episode 11
I didn’t want you to get hurt.
If it’s okay with you…

Episode 12
Hug him
I’m happy!


Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Do that again…
Look down

Episode 2
I’ll go.
Go to him

Episode 3
I’m alright.
Tell them, they’re getting ahead of themselves.

Episode 4
Yes, come!
Same here.

Episode 5
Why…
Kiss me.

Episode 6
Say it was Gojo.
I love Yukinojo.

Episode 7
Say you’ll drink the potion
I won’t leave you alone…


Season 2: Love Nest for Two

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for posting this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
Kiss him on the lips
Please don't apologize

Episode 2
I'll do my best.
I won't catch a cold.

Episode 3
Im happy.
This isn't the time for that.

Episode 4
Agree to take the bath
Kiss him to make sure he's Yukinojo

Episode 5
That's not true.
Move closer to Yukinojo

Episode 6
Kiss him on the lips
I feel the same.

Episode 7
Stroke his hair
You can warm me.

Episode 8
Please hold me.
I'll die too.

Episode 9
I love you.
I've been waiting.


3 comments:

  1. Season 2 Love Nest for Two
    Episode 1
    Kiss him on the lips.
    Please dont apologize.
    Episode 2
    I'll do my best.
    I won't catch a cold.
    Episode 3
    Im happy.
    This isn't the time for that.
    Episode 4
    Agree to take the bath.
    Kiss him to make sure he's Yukinojo.
    Episode 5
    That's not true.
    Move closer to Yukinojo.
    Episode 6
    Kiss him on the lips.
    I feel the same
    Episode 7
    Stroke his hair.
    You can warm me.
    Episode 8
    Please hold me
    I'll die too
    Episode 9
    I love you
    I've been waiting.
    Happy Ending

    I still couldn't find the walk through so I made one. I dont know if these are all the 'right' answers but it gets you a happy ending so here they are.

    ReplyDelete