05 December, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Ninja Assassin + Hotaka

Main Story
(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for telling me about the Purse Checkpoint)

(*Note: You'll need a "Ritual Arrow" to get the Sweet Ending. You can get it by buying it with real money, or from the Koban Slot (you need to collect 10 tickets for one Arrow, chance to get = 25%, you get 2 tickets at a time). Also, the Stylish Level might differ from what is written here, depending on how many routes you have played. The one mentioned here is for your first route.)

Chapter 1

1.03 Pull away
 Let him do what he wants. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

1.06 Yes. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I don't know.

1.07 Get a CG

 (Get a Love Letter)


Chapter 2

2.04 I'd feel bad if I got in the way...
Sure! [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

2.06 Amazing! [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I still don't understand it at all.


Chapter 3

3.01 It's nothing.
I'm just admiring your strength. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

3.03 Stylish Level Checkpoint
 Need Stylish Level at 300


3.05 No it wasn’t! [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
There was nothing you could do.


Chapter 4

4.03 No problem! [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I'm a little nervous.

4.05 Get a CG

4.06  That was scary.
I’m ok. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]


Chapter 5

5.01 I’d be happy. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
I'm not sure how I'd feel.

5.03 Item Checkpoint 
Need 6x Purses

5.04 Maybe I'm not all right.

 Really, I’m fine. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

 
Chapter 6

 6.02  Don't be ridiculous.
I'm a woman, you know. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

6.04 Minigame Checkpoint
 33% Success Rate

6.07  Explain myself.
Tell him my feelings. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]


Chapter 7

7.01 Accept him. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
Refuse him.

7.05  He must be teasing me.
But I have Hotaka... [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]


Chapter 8

8.02 Sion
Hotaka [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
8.03 Stylish Level Checkpoint
 Need Stylish Level at 900

8.03 Get a CG

8.05  Something like that.
Yes [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]


Chapter 9

9.01 Honestly? Yes.
No. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

9.03 Item Checkpoint 
Need 10 x Purses

9.04 Of course. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
You mean it?


Chapter 10

10.01 Get 2x CG

10.01 No.
Yes. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]

10.03 Minigame Checkpoint
11 % Success Rate

10.06 Get a CG

10.06 I didn't mean that. [Intimacy goes up a lot!!]
You know what I mean.



Happy Ending:

11.04 Item Checkpoint 
Need 5 x Purses

Get Love Letter, get CG

Sweet Ending

11.03 Item Checkpoint 
Need 5 x Purses

Get Love Letter, get CG

9 comments:

  1. on happy ending you only need 5 purses when i checked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the sweet ending, its 11.3 and its 5x purses. At least that's what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have a small remark. I finished third story with Hotaka and moved forward to get the better end, but I can´t reach sweet ending, only happy ending. I don´t know what I´m doing bad, is still something missing, can´t reach the top. I read lot of stories here. Everywhere can go to the best end, but here I can´t. Where´s the problem? I'm the only one with the problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I wrote on top of this page, you can only unlock the Sweet Ending by using a Ritual Arrow. You can get it by collecting 10 Arrow Tickets in the Koban slot.

      Delete
  4. How many ritual arrows do I need to use?

    ReplyDelete