11 January, 2015

[Walkthrough] Love Letter from Thief X - Yuki Arisugawa

Season 2: Main Story

Episode 1
Let's be good roommates.
I'm sorry!

Episode 2
I liked your smile.
It's thanks for earlier.

Episode 3
I was just zoning out.
Sorry for prying.

Episode 4
Let me treat it.
Don't apologize.

Episode 5
I wanted you to feel better.
I'll give you my bamboo in return.

Episode 6
The coffee's good.
Are you hurt?

Episode 7
Just a little.
Will you hold my hand?

Episode 8
I'm happy.
Apologize.

Episode 9
I'm truly sorry.
How's your cut?

Episode 10
Bring up ramen
I was happy to see your note.

Episode 11
I want to trust him.
We're not going easy on you either.

Episode 12
It's up to you.
Because I trust you.

Episode 13
He's protecting you.
It's like destiny.

Happy Ending

Season 2: Sequel

Episode 1
I'm really happy.
Thank you.

Episode 2
We talked a lot about love.
W-would you mind?

Episode 3
I like how hard you work.
I'm happy.

Episode 4
Thanks
I'm happy.

Episode 5
Do you want to each get one?
It feels so fresh.

Episode 6
I better be the only one.
Kiss him

Episode 7
Why are you here?
That's copletely untrue!

Episode 8
Yuki has nothhing to do with this!
This isn't the end of anything.

Episode 9
Stand in front of the gun.
I thought it was all over.

Happy Ending

Season 3: The Proposal

Episode 1 
About the two of us
I’m happy.

Episode 2
Sing a lullaby
I believe in you.

Episode 3
I’m fine.
Nothing would change.

Episode 4
Calm Yuki down
No that’s not it!

Episode 5
Yes, I would.

Episode 6
It can’t be helped...
I’m going too!

Episode 7
Let’s call the others.
Think of something else

Episode 8
Run
I should go.

Episode 9
I’m ok.
Of course.

Happy Ending

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this, I was wondering if you could put up the walkthrough for Yuki's sequel :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure will do so ^^ As soon as I find one, I'll add it here! :D

      Delete
  2. Yuki my love <3 And thank you so much for walkthrough! Aww, all choises that I made were correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Season 1 Main story works just fine in 365 app.

    ReplyDelete