3 February 2015

[Walkthrough] Star Crossed Myth - Leon

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Blessed End and the Forbidden End. Both have an extra CG.)

Main Story

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
There are conditions?
No Way!

Episode 2
Whatever. Just don’t touch me.
You’re supposed to be a god!

Episode 3
Shake free from his arms.
You never know until you try.

Episode 4
Then, eat this for fun.
That’s too bad.

Episode 5
I won’t ask anymore questions.
I don’t mind.

Episode 6
Because Hiyori is my friend.
That’s not true!

Episode 7
Ask where he’s going.
Grab on to Leon.

Episode 8
Hide behind Leon.
You’re sweeter than I thought.

Episode 9
I can be pretty useful, huh?
Call Leon’s name.

Episode 10
You didn’t cause me any harm.
You don’t mind if I ask?

Episode 11
Can I come back to life later?
Hold Leon’s hand.

Episode 12
I don’t care if I can’t return.
You’re still you.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

Episode 1
There are conditions?
Please, stop…

Episode 2
There’s no way.
Put some clothes on!

Episode 3
Look at Leon.
You never know until you try.

Episode 4
Then, eat this for fun.
That’s too bad.

Episode 5
I won’t ask anymore questions.
I’d better ask Leon.

Episode 6
Because Hiyori is my friend.
Are you still angry?

Episode 7
Watch him go.
Try to protect yourself.

Episode 8
You didn’t have to say all that.
You’re sweeter than I thought.

Episode 9
Are you liking the festival?
Call Leon’s name.

Episode 10
You didn’t cause me any harm.
You don’t mind if I ask?

Episode 11
Let me think about it.
Hold Leon’s hand.

Episode 12
I don’t care if I can’t return.
You’re still you.


Sequel

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
I brought meatballs.
Then, how did you know?

Episode 2
Wait for Leon to say something.
I can’t do that.
Episode 3
Make up an excuse.
You can’t possibly mean me.
Episode 4
I knew something was off.
Do you think I’ll ever be sure?
Episode 5
What did you mean, ‘disturbance’?
Tired of the party?
Episode 6
I know you love me, Leon.
There’s no way I can go to sleep.
Episode 7
Why did you protect me!?
Your feelings were real.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

Episode 1
Stop them.
YOU wanted to see ME.
Episode 2
She attacked me!
You’ll only make love to me if I beg?
Episode 3
Run to him.
Are you sure?
Episode 4
You knew?
I want you to make me sure.
Episode 5
That was pretty bad.
You should have called me up here.
Episode 6
I know you love me, Leon.
Don’t go anywhere.
Episode 7
Tend to his wound.
You didn’t love Leon?


 Musings on Love

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
You’re angry, aren’t you?
Are you ok?

Episode 2
But what about the other Gods?
The ceremony is over already?

Episode 3
Maybe I shouldn’t go…
Where’s Leon?

Episode 4
I still want to know...
You prefer me to that Goddess?

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

Use the opposite answers from Blessed Ending. I'll add them soon!


1 comment:

  1. Are there no video walkthroughs of these anywhere? I really want to read these but I'm not willing to pay five dollars each.

    ReplyDelete