7 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Scandal in the Spotlight - Kyohei Rikudoh

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Romantic Time and the Dramatic Love Ending. The last CG you only get with the Dramatic Love Ending.)
Season 1: Main Story

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
Apologize for earlier
I should start building up my strength.

Episode 2
Sit next to Kyohei
Thank him for carrying you


Episode 3
Ask him to leave so you can rewrite it
He can’t afford to be recognized.


Episode 4
Go over to Kyohei
Wonder if Kyohei would allow it
 
Episode 5
Go buy a cold drink
Being fanned by an pop star must be expensive.


Episode 6 
Thanks for sticking up for me.
I’d be glad if he likes me.


Episode 7
Think it over carefully
This is too embarrassing!


Episode 8
Close your eyes
You’re all wrong!

Episode 9
Squeeze his hand
Tell him he’s terrible.


Episode 10
Hug him
I have writer’s block.

Episode 11
Smile so he doesn’t worry
Kiss him back.


Episode 12
I want to see Kyohei…
Hug him

-------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
Make some tea
I don’t know if I can handle this.

Episode 2
Sit far away from Kyohei
Stay silent


Episode 3
Get discouraged
Step away from him.


Episode 4
Express shock that they’re friends
Go to see how good they are


Episode 5
Go buy a cold drink
I can do it myself now.


Episode 6
Thanks, but you should be mad at me.
I wonder if that’s true…

Episode 7
Think it over carefully
This is too embarrassing!


Episode 8
Freak out
Isn’t gossiping taboo for pop stars?

Episode 9
Turn your face away
Threaten to tell Kyohei.


Episode 10
Hug him
I’m love sick.

Episode 11
Give an ambiguous response.
Your nerves make you freeze.


 
Episode 12
I have to get out of here!
Freeze


Season 1: Sequel

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
I feel a bit sad.
Occupied!
Episode 2
That’s just how he shows affection.
What about everyone else?
Episode 3
We can sunbathe in all our glory.
Should I try them on?
Episode 4
Let’s look at it together.
Do you really think so?
Episode 5
Are you feeling all right?
Squeeze his hand
Episode 6
Apologize
I’m so happy.
Episode 7
I don’t want to break up.
Don’t let yourself cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------- 
Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
I’m worried about writing English lyrics.
Get out of there
Episode 2
That’s just how he shows affection.
What about everyone else?
Episode 3
We won’t have to worry about being spotted.
Do you think they’ll look good on me?
Episode 4
Let’s look at it together.
Do you really think so?
Episode 5
Did something happen to you?
Stroke his hair
Episode 6
Apologize
I’m so happy.
Episode 7
I agree.
Call Kyohei


Season 2: Love Rivals

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
Ignore the comment
You are a famous star, after all.

Episode 2
Not as bad as you.
You don’t miss me, Kyohei?

Episode 3
Talk about time off
Let him kiss you

Episode 4
I’ll write a great screenplay!
Give a stern pep talk

Episode 5
Be harsh, for Revance’s sake
I’m sure you would have done the same, Kyohei.

Episode 6
You’re leafving me alone?
Disagree vehemently

Episode 7
Beause the producer is Kyohei Rikudoh.
But we’re not alone!

Episode 8
I want you to be yourself.
Kiss him

Episode 9
I’ve missed you too.
I’m nervous, too.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
Talk back
You sure are confident.

Episode 2
Talk about your feelings
I miss little Yamada.

Episode 3
Ask about work
Kiss him back

Episode 4
Is there anything I can do?
Blow him a big kiss

Episode 5
There’s nothing I can say.
But it’s true.

Episode 6
Get out there and schmooze!
Tease him

Episode 7
Because it’s you, Kyohei.
I’m not completely opposed, but…

Episode 8
Oh, really?
Push him away

Episode 9
I’ve missed you too.
I’m nervous, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment