8 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Star Crossed Myth - Scorpio

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Blessed End and the Forbidden End. Both have an extra CG.)

Main Story

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
I have a name, you know.
Wait and see

Episode 2
Don’t say anything
Yes.

Episode 3
Neither.
Go home.

Episode 4
I’ll try.
Stop them

Episode 5
Try to protect yourself.
Something like love.

Episode 6
I’m scared of what’s going to happen…
For Scorpio to return to the heavens!

Episode 7
I don’t know.
I respect you.

Episode 8
You’re right.
Yes.

Episode 9
No!
Hold his hand

Episode 10
Don’t tell her
He would come.

Episode 11
Fight
Stop the child soldiers

Episode 12
Thanks.
Will I ever see you again?
 --------------------------------------------------------------------
Forbidden End

Episode 1
I have a name, you know.
Wait and see

Episode 2
Don’t say anything
Yes.

Episode 3
Neither.
Go home

Episode 4
I’ll try.
Stop them

Episode 5
Call for help
Simple compassion.

Episode 6
I want to spend more time with him.
For Scorpio to return to the heavens!

Episode 7
Worried about Scorpio.
I respect you.

Episode 8
Don’t say anything.
No.

Episode 9
Blush
Grab it

Episode 10
Don’t tell her
He would come.

Episode 11
Listen to Scorpio
Protect Scorpio

Episode 12
I’m sorry.
Will I ever see you again?



Sequel

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
Apologize
No way!

Episode 2
I just wanted to see you.
Stay here

Episode 3
I think it’s a good thing.
Ask Scorpio

Episode 4
It’s not that simple.
About you.

Episode 5
Accidentally laugh
Go

Episode 6
I can stand by his side!
Yes!

Episode 7
Watch quietly
Scorpio

 --------------------------------------------------------------------
Forbidden End

Episode 1
See how he reacts
I wouldn’t put it that way…

Episode 2
Wait and see what he does
Avoid getting involved

Episode 3
I think that’s a good thing.
Ask Scorpio

Episode 4
I’ll try!
About the stars

Episode 5
It looks like a potato.
Don’t go.

Episode 6
I can stand by his side!
But!

Episode 7
Stop Scorpio
Both of us.
 

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, I wish these stories were free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the difference between the blessed and the forbidden ending?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the Blessed Ending you get the aproval of the king of heavens (or the other gods) for you two to date where in the forbidden route he's against it. At least that's how it works for most routes.

      Delete