27 September 2015

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja 2 + Kaito Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathy who was so kind to send me this Walkthrough. THANKS!)

Main Story


Chapter 1

1.07 Kaito [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Kikyo
Rindoh and Shiroya

1.10 Rindoh, is it really alright for us to visit your place?
Kaito, you have a weakness for food!
I'd love to visit your place. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 2

2.02 Hmm ...
Leave it to me! [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I don't really know ...

2.04 Special Kaito Scenario
(Get 2x CG)

2.11 Love Choice
The Autumn Village Dress (Room) - 1.000 Zeni

2.13 You are obstinate.
You are not being honest. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I know you are starting to like it here.


Chapter 3

3.05 I wanted to see the snow.
I'm a ninja. I should be fine. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Don't treat me like a child.

3.09 Ayakashi Battle
500 Ninja Skill Points required

3.11 It's a secret. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Yes, something good happened to me.
Actually ...


Chapter 4

4.02 Did you two end up in a draw?
Kaito won the match, right? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Kikyo was the winner …?

4.08 Love Choice & Special Kaito Scenario
Premium: Snowy Winter Village (Garden) - 250 Coins (Get 2x CG)
Normal: Shawl (Room) - 100 Coins or 2.000 Zeni

 4.09 Are you cold? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Did you catch a cold?
Do you want to go back to the mansion?


Chapter 5

5.02 Ask Ran and Fuyukiku for advice.
Decide to go to the Summer Village. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Can't decide wich village to go.

5.06 Ayakashi Battle
2.000 Ninja Skill Points required

5.11 It's pretty unfair.
Ran is right.
Do you think you're going to lose? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 6

6.02 There was an important information written here.
[Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Is this just my imagination, or ...
A mouse bit it?

6.04 Special Kaito Scenario
(Get 2x CG)

6.08 Ayakashi Battle
4.000 Ninja Skill Points required

6.09 Give Kaito a big hand.
Cling to Kaito. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Celebrate with high fives with Ran and Shiroya.


Chapter 7

7.05 Thank you.
Really? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
No way!

7.09 Ayakashi Battle
6.500 Ninja Skill Points required

7.11 Who exactly have carried me here?
You carried me here, right? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I'm sorry to have troubled you.


Chapter 8
 
8.02 Love Choice
Premium: Sunflower Bouquet (Room) - 350 Coins
Normal: Sweet Sake (Room) - 150 Coins or 3.000 Zeni

8.04 Thank you, you two. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I'm sorry.
I love you guys, too.

8.09 Um ...
Yes, I am. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
No, I'm not.

8.10 Ayakashi Battle
10.000 Ninja Skill Points required


Chapter 9

9.04 Really?
I'm not ...
Thank you. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

9.05 Love Choice
Premium: His Eyes Close (Garden) - 500 Coins
Normal: Long Eyelashes (Room) - 250 Coins or 2.000 Zeni

9.08 To escape to the right.
To escape to the left. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
To repel with the sword.


Chapter 10

10.02 Stop!
What went wrong with you? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
This is terrible.

10.07 We don't have time for it. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Kaito!
Stop!


Chapter 11

11.02 Do you hate me?
Does it have something to do with the sword?
Is it because of my house? [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

11.05 Love Choice & Special Kaito Scenario
Premium: Loose Curly Long Hair (Room) - 700 Coins (Get CG)
Normal: Smiley Eyes (Room) - 400 Coins or 8.000 Zeni

11.07 Can't say anything back. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
How could you say such a thing …?
I'm not glad at all.

11.10 Ayakashi Battle
14.000 Ninja Skill Points required


Chapter 12

12.07 I don't want just to be looking at it. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I will promise I won't be a burden to you.
I'm really okay.

12.10 I have an idea.
That's my line.
I will not give up yet. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


To get the Epilogue you have to do the Fortune Slip # 5!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete