15 February 2016

[Walkthrough] Scandal in the Spotlight - Nagito Aoshima

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Romantic Time and the Dramatic Love Ending. The last CG you only get with the Dramatic Love End)

Season 1: Main Story

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
I won’t run away
Thank you

Episode 2
No, thank you.
Nagito Aoshima
Episode 3
Could you put on some clothes?
You’re making me self-conscious

Episode 4
I’m glad you told me about that


Episode 5
  I understand.
I can’t really tell.

Episode 6
Ask what the trouble is
Why?

Episode 7
I was curious.
Say nothing

Episode 8
Yeah, it’s okay.
Refuse

Episode 9
Is there anything I can help you with?
But why?

Episode 10
Make something up
Yes.

Episode 11
  … kind of sad.
Why did Seiji message you?

Episode 12
Let’s talk about it later.
Yes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
Whose fault do you think this is?
Why’d you do that?

Episode 2
Is that another one of your jokes?
Aoshima Nagito

Episode 3
Could you put on some clothes?
Want some candy?

Episode 4
You have strong feelings for your family.
I’ll sleep on the sofa…

Episode 5
What does it mean?
What do I look like now?

Episode 6
Watch what happens
Is it a love letter?

Episode 7
I’m sorry.
Look him in the eye

Episode 8
What if someone sees us?
Make sure you heard him correctly

Episode 9
Who was on the phone earlier?
Don’t joke…

Episode 10
Just look at him
I’m not sure.

Episode 11
… part of your charm.
Where could she be?

Episode 12
You should focus on the collection… 
I did my best.


Season 1: Sequel

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
My heart skipped a beat.
It’s a lovely song.

Episode 2
Isn’t this song…
Ahh…

Episode 3
I’ll wait outside.
That was incredible!

Episode 4
I really want you to have more time.
But you’re not just a random guy!

Episode 5
I’m glad I could help.
Try to cover it up


Episode 6
She didn’t tell us about a family.
This is just terrible.

Episode 7
Please keep it a secret.
I’ll leave it up to you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
I missed it.
 Did you make that up?

Episode 2
Let’s go back to the dressing room.
 I can feed myself.

Episode 3
I’m sorry…
Are you okay?

Episode 4
I forgot to mention my plan to you.
 Get a hold of yourself!

Episode 5
I wasn’t really thinking at the time.
Ask to quit for the day

Episode 6
I don’t know.
 There’s nothing to do but keep quiet.

Episode 7
No!
 Why?


Season 2: Love Rivals

(*Note: Special Thanks to Heather for this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
I want to decide for myself.
It's getting late...
 
Episode 2
Everything's fine.
I have to do my best, too.
 
Episode 3
Someone might come in...
Why?
 
Episode 4
Force a smile
Iori...
 
Episode 5
It's not enough.
Don't go!
 
Episode 6
Pretend you don't notice
Look to Iori for help
 
Episode 7
Hug him
It's perfect!
 
Episode 8
I don't want Nagito to be sad.
I knew you'd come for me!
 
Episode 9
I did it to protect you.
I'm relieved.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
Let me do this.
...
 
Episode 2
Actually...
I'll be cheering for you.
 
Episode 3
Say nothing and close your eyes
I can't.
 
Episode 4
I'm already seeing someone.
Nothing.
 
Episode 5
I'm happy.
What did you mean?
 
Episode 6
Run away
I don't know.
 
Episode 7
Stroke his hair
I did my best.
 
Episode 8
Nagito's my boyfriend.
I was so scared!
 
Episode 9
I'm sorry.
It wasn't your fault.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment