10 March, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Arabian Dreams - Aladdin


(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin for the Walkthrough! Thank you!!)

Main Story

Starlight Night Ending

I wanted to see the moon.
I've never seen one.
I'm looking for information.
Gather info at the bazaar
Look for Aladdin's store
Deny it
Visit the city again tomorrow
They go well together.
Take him up on the offer
Probably not.
No, I'm sorry.
I'll try.
I want to see the letter.
I'm worried.
Stay as you are
I think its a good idea.
Not at all.
Say nothing
Been stuck indoors?
I had a wish, but...
I agree.
I'm going with you.
Question the magician
I'm going with you.
Cling more tightly to Aladdin
We should leave them be.
That's not possible!
There's something I can do.

--------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight Night Ending

I'm sorry.
It's not mine.
I'm not shopping for anything.
I want to rest.
Look for Aladdin's store
Say he's your brother
Visit the city again tomorrow
They go well together.
Keep looking for lodgings
It's still wrong.
You had every right.
That sounds hard...
Does Aladdin really have an uncle?
I want to see the cave.
Draw back slowly
I think it's wrong.
Not at all.
Say nothing
Sick?
That's a tough question.
They WERE buddies.
Take me with you.
Scold Farris
I'd slow you down, huh?
Cling more tightly to Aladdin
We should leave them be.
Let's go check!
What should I do?


8 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering, which is suppose to be the better ending, despite both being happy endings? I get confused by shall we date sometimes to how they name their endings. Is one of them like a normal? The other more romantic? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's reeeeally confusing. Most of the times the difference is, that in one ending you have some kind of hidden relationship, were in the other ending your love is approved by all. Either that, or there is a wedding or childer in one ending and some sort of normal happy every day life in the other one.
      I still can't really wrap my head around it, but that's how they like to make their endings...

      Delete
  2. I’ve followed your Moonlight Night Ending but was one point short & got black/dark night ending?
    So I tried doing chapter 1 repeatedly to get Moonlight Night hour glass to move, but it didn’t.
    However the Starlight Night hour glass did moved once using - I wanted to see the moon - It's not mine
    It’s different from your answer... Is it because I’m playing on IOS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... that might be, but I'll check the Walkthrough again, to see if I made a mistake. I'm sorry, you couldn't get the Ending you wanted. I hope I can find the mistake, so you can get it with the new Walkthrough. Thanks for informing me about this!

      -Dawn-

      Delete
  3. Moonlight Night Ending Chapter 3
    - Look for Aladdin's store
    - Say he's your brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which one is the more romantic ending?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I haven't played the game yet, but from what I heard, the Starlight Night Ending is supposed to be more romantic, but I can't guarantee that.

      Delete