25 May 2016

[Walkthrough] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Kiryu

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Why is this happening to me?
You're a tyrant!

Episode 2
You put a lot of thought into this.
Glare at him

Episode 3
Nod
I don't believe you.

Episode 4
Thank you.
Err... thank you.

Episode 5
I don't want to be here.
I trust you.

Episode 6
Your studious.
Say something

Episode 7
I’m sorry.
Can I be your protege?

Episode 8
You know that's not true.
Tell him the truth

Episode 9
No.
I don't want to hear you say that!

Episode 10
No, thanks!
It's none of your business.

Episode 11
Why did you say that?
Pick up

Episode 12
Okay.
I never want you to stop.

Happy Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)


Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Do you want to?
His hobbies?

Episode 2
Do you find me refreshing?
No

Episode 3
Deny it
You knew from the beginning?

Episode 4
The peace of the mononoke world?
Please don't treat me like a masochist.

Episode 5
I won't let you go alone!
Thank you.

Episode 6
Hide behind a pillar
Apologize

Episode 7
Of course.
Bow your head wordlessly 

Happy Ending
 

No comments:

Post a Comment