30 June 2016

[Walkthrough] Butler Until Midnight - Aoi Shirafuji


(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
I’ll think about it.
I’m bewildered.

Episode 2
Maybe, but I’m really busy.
No.

Episode 3
You’re tyrants!
Say your favorite phrase

Episode 4
Decline
Go home

Episode 5
Reply
See what they do

Episode 6
Send a text
Try trusting him

Episode 7
Because you’re my butler.
I don't know what to do.

Episode 8
Say nothing
I’m average.

Episode 9
I’ll quit.
How very like you!

Episode 10
Comfort him
The betrayed is better off.

Episode 11
See the park with me.
Say: “I’ll buy you one.”

Episode 12
Ok.
Maybe I am.

Seductive Ending
 
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya and Anon for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Clandestine Romance

Episode 1
Since it's you
I can't do that

Episode 2
No!
Have a coworker come

Episode 3
We can't do that
Aoi is a talented butler

Episode 4
Don't ask him anything
Sure

Episode 5
Why
Give Aoi an encouraging judge

Episode 6
I didn/t mean it like that
OK

Episode 7
Attack Eiko
I'm not taking this from you

Episode 8
Run away
OK

Episode 9
I trust Aoi
I'm so happy you're here

 Seductive Ending

2 comments:

  1. Season 2 Clandestine Romance Seductive ending choices
    1-Since it's you
    I can't do that
    2- No!
    Have a coworker come
    3-We can't do that
    Aoi is a talented butler
    4-Don't ask him anything
    Sure
    5-Why
    Give Aoi an encouraging judge
    6-I didn/t mean it like that
    OK
    7-Attack Eiko
    I'm not taking this from you
    8-Run away
    OK
    9-I trust Aoi
    I'm so happy you're here

    ReplyDelete