14 June, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Eternal Vows - Shuya

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
I don't know about this...
Who said we're sprinting?!
This isn't a contest
It's really pretty
Strange looking isn't it?

Chapter 2
Maybe not
Go out for a stroll
What's Lord Kenshin doing?
It hurts a little

Chapter 3
[No choices]

Chapter 4
Maybe not
Stay inside
Explore the estate
I'm scared of Kansuke

Chapter 5
Go to Shuya's house
I'm okay with them
Ask him where he was going earlier

Chapter 6
I want to go visit Shuya's house
Chapter 7
Left side of the street
Chapter 8
I'm a little tired
Maybe if I really concentrate, I'll fall asleep
Chapter 9
Duck
Stand and fight

Chapter 10
Wander around outside

Chapter 11
The cold
Get a drink
Ask him to stay a while longer

Chapter 12
No, that would be too nosy
Say nothing

Chapter 13
Fight back
Do not call him

Chapter 14
Tell him not to go alone

Sweet Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment