14 August 2016

[Walkthrough] Samurai Love Ballad (Party) - Oda Nobunaga

(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin for this Walkthrough!)

(*Note: The first 3 Chapters are shared routes where your choice of the answers are either in favor to Mitsuhide, or Nobunaga. You don't gain any Chemistry for those first 3 Chapters.)

Main Story

(Shared Routes)

Chapter 1: Nobunaga's Poison Taster

I'm probably just tired from the journey. (+Mitsuhide)
It's all in your head. (+Nobunaga)
 
Apologize. (+Mitsuhide)
Run away. (+Nobunaga)


Chapter 2: Dangerous Dessert

I'm only a baker, My Lord. (+Mitsuhide)
Follow orders. (+Nobunaga)

Of course I do. (+Mitsuhide)
That's right. (+Nobunaga)


Chapter 3: Mercy and Kindness

I'm afraid of heights! (+Nobunaga)
It's too dangerous! (+Mitsuhide)

Run! Just run! (+Mitsuhide)
I'm too scared to run! (+Nobunaga)


Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route: Blue Hakama (Item Score +30): 3 Pearls + 1CG
Fate Route: Blue Scandals (Item Score +10): 1 Pearl or 500 Coins

Love Route: Lord Mitsuhide's Rice Balls

(*Note: Now you have to choose a route. You can choose between Mitsuhide or Nobunaga. If you're not sure which one, you can always read his story Sneak a Peak.)

(Main Route)

Chapter 4: The Lord's Displeasure

Unlock „Nobunaga's Basic“ Castle Lottery

Part 1.02
I can do it on my own.
Give her an easy task. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)

Part 2.02
Is it really all right? (Your Chemistry has increased +5)
I couldn't possibly be so disrespectful.

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 100 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint


Chapter 5: Seto Village

 Part 1.03
Where are we going!? (Your Chemistry has increased +5)
Please let me down!

Part 2.03
I'm so sorry…  (Your Chemistry has increased +5)
The horse licked me…

Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route: Colonial Butterfly Kimono (Item Score +80): 8 Pearls + 1CG
Fate Route: Colonial Boots (Item Score +50): 5 Pearls or 2.500 Coins

Love Route: Sugar Stars


Chapter 6: Love's Trap

Part 1.02
I think I do understand. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)
I understand, but I won't accept them.

Part 2.02
Run away.
Apologize. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)


Chapter 7: Kanegasaki

Part 1.03
 Ranmaru has been teaching me.
Politics or not, I care about Lady Oichi. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)

Part 2.05
I'm sorry. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)
We should rest.

Story Mission - Avatar Mission:
Love Route: Colonial Darted Kimono (Item Score +100): 12 Pearls + 1CG
Fate Route: Colonial Cape (Item Score +80): 8 Pearls or 4.000 Coins

Love Route: Delirium


Chapter 8: Two Brothers

Unlock: „Nobunaga's At Home“ Castle Lottery 

Part 1.01
You don't want me!
With pleasure, Milord. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)

Part 2.02
I'll make new ones!
Okay, so they're not that pretty…  (Your Chemistry has increased +5)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 8,000 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint


Chapter 9: The Lord's Pride

Part 1.04
You shouldn't do his.
Is there nothing else to be done? (Your Chemistry has increased +5)

Part 2.03
Force a smile. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)
Get angry.


Chapter 10: Nagashima

Part 1.03 
I want to make sure she is alright. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)
Just leave.

Part 2.02
I just want to help you.
I wanted you to have it. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)

Story Mission - Skill Points:
Need 25,000 Skill Points to pass this Checkpoint


Chapter 11: The Ties that Bind

Unlock: „Nobunaga's Private Castle“ Castle Lottery 

Part 1.05
I can't.
He told me to get out …  (Your Chemistry has increased +5)

Part 2.05
I only want to serve My Lord. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)
Don't be ridiculous.


Chapter 12: Battle of Nagashino

Part 1.05
Shove Lord Mitsuhide away.
Try to explain. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)

Part 2.03
It was a mistake. (Your Chemistry has increased +5)
I should've gone home.


Ending Requirement:

Divine Ending: 55 Chemistry, 43.000 Skill Points
Noble Ending: 43.000 Skill Points


Chapter 13: Devil's Tears
(Divine Ending)

(No choices)

(get Letter + CG + Lady Oda Kimono)


[Epilogue: Nobunaga's Divine Rule]


No comments:

Post a Comment