08 September, 2016

[Walkthrough] School Wonders Romance - Yukito Oribe

(*Note: Special Thanks to Seiran for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Episode 1
Good evening.
I am going to think about it now.

Episode 2
I guessed maybe we should use the window…
Pretend that nothing happened.

Episode 3
I would like to help, but…
Keep silence.

Episode 4
You seem like you are having fun.
I don’t have the strength to stand up…

Episode 5
It is dark in here…
I am sorry…

Episode 6
Hair
Tell the truth.

Episode 7
Try to smell.
Someone stole the key.

Episode 8
Moonlight
Someone I don’t really know.

Episode 9
This letter is fake.
The locked classroom

Episode 10
I have to get here as soon as possible…
Try listening to her.

Episode 11
I am turning into a bad kid.
Pretend to cry.


No comments:

Post a Comment