02 March, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Destiny Ninja 2 + Season 2: Main Story - Yoshimasa (Kuroko)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin for this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story

Chapter 1

1.02 A little. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I'm worried.
I'm nervous.

1.06  Picture

1.07 I'm surprised as well.
I was sad as well. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I don't know what to say.


Chapter 2

2.02 I feel depressed.
I get slightly angry.
I remain calm. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

2.06 Tell the dragon my name. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Stay on my guard.
Question the dragon.

2.10 Love Choice
Premium: Yoshimasa's Tattoo [Room]: 50 Coins or 1,000 Zeni


Chapter 3

3.03 I feel embarrassed.
I take Yoshimasa's hand. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I smile back at Ibuki and Akira.

3.06 Love Choice
Premium: Butterfly Head Wreath [Room]: 150 Coins +  CG's
Normal: Yoshimasa's Gift Bracelet [Room]: 100 Coins or 2.000 Zeni

3.08 How did you get the three Sacred Treasures?! [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
What's the meaning of this?
Who are you guys?


Chapter 4

4.02 Are you serious?
I must fight. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I can't do that.

4.04 Ayakashi Battle
500 Ninja Skill Points required

4.04 Don't make a fool of me.
What do you mean?
The Three Sacred Treasures aren't yours. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

4.07  Picture


Chapter 5

5.03 I will take care of Yoshimasa. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
It's okay Ayu.
You two should get along.

5.07 Ayakashi Battle
2,000 Ninja Skill Points required

5.07 I feel convinced.
I feel anxious.
I feel concerned for Yoshimasa. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 6

6.02 You don't have to keep treating me like a princess.
I will help Yoshimasa, too.
I want to spend my life with Yoshimasa. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

6.06  Ayakashi Battle
4,000 Ninja Skill Points required

6.06 I thank Kikyo.
I thank Yoshimasa. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I apologize to Ayu.


Chapter 7

7.01 I say something.
I look at Yoshimasa.
I hold Yoshimasa's hand. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

7.03 Love Choice
Premium: Fairytale Forest [Garden]: 250 Coins
Normal: Winking Over the Glasses [Garden]: 100 Coins or 2.000 Zeni

7.07 I understand how you feel, Kiku. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Ran, maybe you can convince Kiku … ?
What do you think, Yamato no Orochi?


Chapter 8

8.02 Love Choice
Premium: Relaxed Kimono Wear [Garden]: 350 Coins + ? CG's
Normal: Heart Pillows [Room]: 150 Coins or 3,000 Zeni

8.04 Exchange glances with Yoshimasa.
Tell them honestly. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Lie about it out of embarrassment.

8.06 I don't know.
A descendant of the emperor.
Our enemies of defeat. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 9

9.03 I'm prepared to face my destiny.
Thank you. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I'm a little scared.

9.05 I'll make up my mind, too. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Hesitate.
Compliment Akira.


Chapter 10

10.03 Agree with Akira.
Agree with Yoshimasa. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Ask Yayoi for opinion.

10.04 Love Choice
Premium: Matching Ninja Costume [Room]: 600 Coins
Normal: Matching Boots [Room]: 300 Coins or 6,000 Zeni

10.07 Calmly assess the situation.
Glare at Mitsuru.
Protect Yayoi. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]


Chapter 11

11.04 Love…
As long as we're together, we can do it. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Do I have the qualifications?

11.07 I won't let you.
You're wrong.
We have to end this negative cycle. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]

11.08 Ayakashi Battle
10,000 Ninja Skill Points required


Chapter 12

12.03 I love Yoshimasa. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
I want to protect everyone.
What's going to happen?

12.04 Love Choice
Premium: Dreamy Decor Bedroom [Garden]: 900 Coins
Normal: Plush Toy Leviathan [Garden]: 500 Coins or 10,000 Zeni

12.06 Justice.
Yoshimasa and my friends. [Intimacy Level is up by 7!]
Love.



Happy Ending
Get: 1x Yoshimasa's Ninja Outfit [Garden], 1x Yoshimasa's Fighting Equipment [Garden]

To get the Epilogue you have to do the Fortune Slip # 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment