April 4, 2017

[Walkthrough] Astoria: Fate's Kiss - Astraeus

(*Note: Special Thanks to Annie for this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 1

Free
I thought you were gone.

Chapter 1
Good morning, everyone.
My mother was Hera, too.

Chapter 2
Say nothing
Hades never said things like this.

Chapter 3
Ask to join
I’m glad to see you.

Chapter 4
I need your help.

Chapter 5
I have questions.
No. Not anymore.
 
Chapter 6
I need to get to work.
Just give me a few minutes.

(*Note: Special Thanks to Annie for this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 2

Chapter 1
You can use them.
I thought I’d never see you again...

Chapter 2
That’s dirty.
Tell me about yourself.

Chapter 3
I also need to be watered twice a day.
We need to retreat.

Chapter 4
It’s not like that.
Something feels off...

Chapter 5
I’m fine.
Smash it

Chapter 6
I like your upfront nature.
You knew this would happen.

(*Note: Special Thanks to Annie for this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 2

Chapter 1
You’ll never take me.
Welcome to my life.

Chapter 2
The people I left behind.
Go for it

Chapter 3
We need to make Earth habitable.
They’re not our enemies.

Chapter 4
Would Pallas have won?
It’s a base.

Chapter 5
Are you okay?
Strike a pose



No comments:

Post a Comment