27 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Dangerous Seduction - Asuka Hino

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Hearts on the Run Ending and the Arrested by Love Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get the special VOICED "Punishing Him" movie!)

Season 1: Main Story

----------------------------------------------------
Arrested by Love Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Bernadette for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
B. You're a good cook
C. Keep a straight face

Episode 2
A. Jerk
A. Ask him about it

Episode 3
B. Fight back
C. Paintings reflect the artist

Episode 4
B. Thank you
B. I just want advice

Episode 5
A. Please?
B. Thanks to Hino

Episode 6
A. He must have his reasons
A. I'm sorry

Episode 7
C. Eavesdrop
C. Don't insult it

Episode 8
B. No
C. You're just Hino

Episode 9
B. No need to pay, I owe you
A. I'm greatful

Episode 10
A. A cunning young man
B. I don't want to believe it

Episode 11
C. Are you okay with this
C. I'm sure he has a plan

Episode 12
C. Stop Ryuzaki
C. Calm down


----------------------------------------------------
Hearts on the Run Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I´m so surprised.
Be scornful.

Episode 2
Can I punch you?
Give up.

Episode 3
Ask Mr. Inui for help.
I built an image of you in my head.

Episode 4
Sorry.
What if I am?

Episode 5
Could I pull it off?
Thanks to Dad.

Episode 6
He must have his reasons.
I just...saw it.

Episode 7
Talk to him.
Take responsibility for your creation.

Episode 8
No.
I want to forget.

Episode 9
You´d better pay well.
I knew all along!

Episode 10
Evil.
I don´t want to believe it.

Episode 11
Whose ally are you?
I´m sure he has a plan.

Episode 12
Stop, Ryuzaki!
Is this how full-grown proper adults handle things?


1 comment:

  1. Here is the walkthrough I used to get Hino's love route. Using the 365 app too.

    Episode 1
    B. You're a good cook
    C. Keep a straight face

    Episode 2
    A. Jerk
    A. Ask him about it

    Episode 3
    B. Fight back
    C. Paintings reflect the artist

    Episode 4
    B. Thank you
    B. I just want advice

    Episode 5
    A. Please?
    B. Thanks to Hino

    Episode 6
    A. He must have his reasons
    A. I'm sorry

    Episode 7
    C. Eavesdrop
    C. Don't insult it

    Episode 8
    B. No
    C. You're just Hino

    Episode 9
    B. No need to pay, I owe you
    A. I'm greatful

    Episode 10
    A. A cunning young man
    B. I don't want to believe it

    Episode 11
    C. Are you okay with this
    C. I'm sure he has a plan

    Episode 12
    C. Stop Ryuzaki
    C. Calm down

    ReplyDelete