April 30, 2017

[Walkthrough] Era of Samurai - Shinsaku Takasugi

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Written by Fate Ending and the Written by Love Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get the special VOICED "Investigations on Love" movie!)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Kylie for this Walkthrough! THANKS!)

Season 1: Main Story

----------------------------------------------------------
Written by Love End

Chapter 1
C: If you're ever hurt, just come see me!
C: Tell him to ask Hijikata.

Chapter 2
B: Begin to wonder about your own feelings.
B: Think about asking the soldiers for help.
 
Chapter 3
B: Decide against asking after all.
A: This letter might not be convincing enough.
 
Chapter 4
A: Nothing at all.
B: I can't come up with a sob story on the spot!
 
Chapter 5
C: Try to escape.
C: Pour Takasugi a drink instead.
 
Chapter 6
A: How did you know?!
A: Thank him for his help.
 
Chapter 7
A: Pretend to be a cat.
C: Whatever country invented opium.
 
Chapter 8
B: No, I'm fine.
C: You and your friends are so kind, Takasugi...
 
Chapter 9
A: Because Hijikata-san was with that woman...
A: Try to stop Takasugi.
 
Chapter 10
B: Nothing.
A: Talk about the party.
 
Chapter 11
C: Talk to Hijikata.
B: I have no intention of blaming Hijikata-san.
 
Chapter 12
C: Don't say anything.
C: Ask him what he means.

----------------------------------------------------------
Written by Fate End

Chapter 1
A: It's thanks to my father's medicines.
A: Talk about the fire that destroyed the clinic.
 
Chapter 2
C: Laugh, and tell him to quite teasing you.
C: Think about going to get the soba tomorrow.
 
Chapter 3
A: Ask anyway.
C: Shouldn't I write where I'm supposedly going sightseeing?
 
Chapter 4
C: I kicked Takasugi a few times.
C: Just pay the man!
 
Chapter 5
B: Yes, I know.
A: Accept the drink calmly.
 
Chapter 6
C: Oh. I mean, that sort of just slipped out...
C: Inquire about his injuries.
 
Chapter 7
C: Admit to snooping.
C: Whatever country invented opium.
 
Chapter 8
C: You should really keep a closer eye on me...
A: I don't believe you're just worthless criminals.
 
Chapter 9
B: I didn't want to cause a scene.
C: What's going to happen to me...?
 
Chapter 10
C: You look so cute when you smile.
C: Talk about the shamisen.
 
Chapter 11
B: Search for Takasugi.
A: You took advantage of me!
 
Chapter 12
A: It does upset me.
B: Are you going to kill me right here?

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Written by Fate Ending and the Written by Love Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get the special "A Night of Passion - Part 1" Bonus Story! You can get the whole story by buying the Ending Set.)
(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 2: Love's Maelstrom

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Written by Fate Ending and the Written by Love Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get the special "The Sequel - His POV - Part 1" Bonus Story! You can get the whole story by buying the Ending Set.)
(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)
Season 2: The Sequel


No comments:

Post a Comment