July 23, 2017

[Walkthrough] Irresistible Mistakes - Go Okubo

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Provocative Ending and the Heartfelt Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get a special VOICED movie - "A Kiss at Night"!)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Mamiko & Yashi for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story
 -------------------------------------------
Heartfelt Ending

Main Story

Episode 1

C: Clap.
A: I’m sorry.

Episode 2

A: Thanks.
B: I dropped my change.

Episode 3

B: I look forward to working with you.
A: You fool.

Episode 4

C: Don’t make fun of me.
B: You don’t have to.

Episode 5

C: Go did nothing wrong.
C: Deny it.

Episode 6

B: You didn’t.
A: Respond normally, saying “cheers” back.

Episode 7

B: Talk to Go before giving up.
B: Don’t push futher.

Episode 8

B: Absolutely not.
A: Understood.

Episode 9

B: Hold his hand.
A: We’re good.

Episode 10

C: Now I’m extra-curious.
A: It doesn’t sound like a joke.

Episode 11

A: It kind of hurt.
A: I hope you won’t give up.

Episode 12

A: You have to go.
B: You always think of others.

 -------------------------------------------

Provocative Ending

Episode 1

A: Why a sudden singing?
C:. Alcohol is a scary thing...

Episode 2

B: What are you doing here?
A: No, nothing.

Episode 3

B: I look forward to work with you.
C: You’re sweet.

Episode 4

B: What if I was?
B: You don’t have to.

Episode 5

A: I apologize.
C: Deny it.

Episode 6

A: I’m holding you accountable.
B: Poke Go’s head with your beer can.

Episode 7

B: Talk to Go before giving up.
C: Wait for Go’s move.

Episode 8

B: Absolutely not.
B: Try to persuade him.

Episode 9

B: Hold his hand.
C: You don’t have to say it like that.

Episode 10

C: Now I’m extra-curious.
C: I’m not going anywhere.

Episode 11

A: It kind of hurt.
B: I still love you.

Episode 12

A: You have to go.
B: you always think of others.



No comments:

Post a Comment