24 November, 2018

[Walkthrough] Moe! Ninja Girls! - Season 5 Main Story (Akari & Enju)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for letting me re-post this Walkthrough!)
(To get Akari's Ending, choose the answers that are maked with (Akari). To get Enju's, choose those with (Enju) at the end of the answers.)

Chapter 1: Seekers Creepers

It was my first time, what did you expect?!
I couldn't focus, okay?! (Akari)
Am I really that awful? (Enju)

I'd like to see Yamabuki's drawing of you, too (Enju)
Are you keeping Enju after school? (Akari)
Holy crap, that dojinshi!

That's not true, Akari (Akari)
Yes, I was thinking of Enju (Enju)
I can't stop thinking about dojinshi

Chapter 2: Busted

​CG

I don't remember any of it! (Akari)
This is a big misunderstanding! (Enju)
It was... squishy

Am I invisible? (Enju)
Would you get over it already? (Akari)
Don't do it, John

No, this is wrong! (Akari)
Enju's gonna yell at me! (Enju)
I'm actually okay with this!

Chapter 3: That swimsuit Episode

It's my first time swimming in swimtrunks (Enju)
I don't think so
I totally got this (Akari)

Akari's girl-next-door beauty (Akari)
Enju's awe-inspiring gorgeousness (Enju)
Ricka's ephemeral pale skin!

Avatar Checkpoint

CG

Finally, some time to myself!
Tengge-san, do you need help with patrolling? (Enju)
I wouldn't mind observing the training (Akari)

Chapter 4: Taken

Is Tengge-san Okay? (Akari)
You mean Tengge-san got defeated? (Enju)
Did she get groped by a pervert?!

Soul Checkpoint

Akari's more likely to need the help (Akari)
I'll protect both of you (Enju)
This is no time for petty arguing

Uh, Akari! (Akari)
Um, Enju! (Enju)
Can I say both?

Chapter 5: Three's a Crowd

It's very cute, Akari (Akari)
Aren't we off topic here?
They say clothes make the man, Enju (Enju)

This 'Strong Sandwich' looks energizing (Akari)
I could go for some cake (Enju)
Where's the meaty stuff?

Avatar Checkpoint

CG

I'll keep watch.
Today was a fun day. (Akari)
I'm glad I got my memory back. (Enju)

Chapter 6: Enemy of the School

...too late! (Enju)
...forgivable, because we had fun (Akari)
...a waste of time, we could've avoided all that extra effort

Soul Checkpoint

Akari! (Akari)
Enju! (Enju)
Ricka!

Don't overdo it (Akari)
Are you going to train too, Enju? (Enju)
So I'm going to be all alone...


Chapter 7: All out

Akari, show me what you've learned (Akari)
I want to see what you're working on, Enju (Enju)
I wonder what Myu is up to!

I-I couldn't see anything... (Akari)
Wait, this is all a misunderstanding! (Enju)
That was great...

Avatar Checkpoint

CG

What was that for?! (Enju)
I-It hurts... (Akari)
It hurts... but in a good way...


Chapter 8: Come out, come out, wherever you are

Ask Akari for help (Akari)
Ask Enju for help (Enju)
Ricka... seems like she's having trouble

Did you put all this stuff together by yourself, Enju? (Enju)
So I just need to take these to the student council room?
What is all this stuff, anyway?

Soul Checkpoint

Seems useful for when you're looking for something (Enju)
Good for surrounding people (Akari)
It's a sexy trick, of course

Chapter 9: Brutal Betrayal

Enju, you have any idea?
There's nothing to worry about (Enju)
Eh, whatever

Avatar Checkpoint
 
​CG


I was doing it for Akari! (Akari)
It wasn't my fault! (Enju)
I'm never washing this hand again...

I'll get lonely without you (Enju)
I need someone to joke around with
D-Don't get the wrong idea!

Chapter 10: Abnormal Crisis

Let's move, Akari! (Akari)
Myu and Ricka, check other places!
John and Yamabuki, to the student council room!

Look at me (Akari)
Actually...
They'll turn up eventually

Avatar Checkpoint

CG

Let's go get Enju (Enju)
Let's go Akari (Akari)
This better be a good source
 

Chapter 11
 
ENDING

3 comments:

  1. Chapter 1: Question 1, the Akari and Enju answers are reversed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapter 5: Question 3; "I'm glad I got my memory back" gets you one inch closer to Enju.

    ReplyDelete