March 30, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess - The Butlers

A Sentimental Summer with the Butler

Claude
Go outside for some fresh air (Happy Ending)
Relax back in the room (Good Ending)

Luke
Apologise to the people in the kitchen (Happy Ending)
Apologize to the head chef (Good Ending)

Alberto
Talk about boys (Happy Ending)
Talk about her friends (Good Ending)

Yu
Minestrone (Happy Ending)
Cream Stew (Good Ending)

Jan
Start the task (Happy Ending)
Relax (Good Ending)

Louis
Outside the castle (Happy Ending)
Inside the castle (Good Ending)

Falling in Love with the Butler

Claude
Call out to him again
The invigorating tea
If I can be of any help.
I’ll do what I can.

Luke
Perhaps you should rephrase that.
You are fine the way you are.
Ask him about himself
I trust you.

Louis
Please, let me help!
Ask about the violin
You’re like a real father too...
When are you going to have the recital?


Falling in Love with the Butler

Alberto
Alright.
That sounds like you, Alberto.
Please, wait!
Who is he?

Yu
Talk about our childhood memories
I can't remember.
The Deep Sea Corner
You have to take responsibility.

Jan
Alright.
Seems like someone you can confide in.
I was just passing by.
Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment