March 30, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess - Zain

Main Story

 Episode 1
I'll figure it out.
Agree

Episode 2
It seems like a lot of work.
Who could've taken it?

Episode 3
Smile at him
No, I'm sorry.

Episode 4
Say something.
Call out Zain's name

Episode 5
Ask Zain
Change the subject

Episode 6
Quickly interject
Ice cream

Episode 7
About the necklace
Yes.

Episode 8
Go back to my room
It's nothing.

Episode 9
Then I'll go alone.
The townspeople reactions

Episode 10
Ask him again
You'll go back, right?

Episode 11
You won't leave again, will you?
Run over to him

Episode 12
Don't force yourself to smile.
Touch him on the arm


Sequel

Episode 1
In my usual room.
It's connected to Mike somehow...?

Episode 2
 Zain
Speak frankly

Episode 3
Call him back
Go to Zain's room

Episode 4
His father's place
Go to Zain's house

 
Zain's Special Story

Be honest and tell him you’ll be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment