April 10, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kiss of Revenge - Kyosuke Narumi

Season 1: Main Story

I heard the best doctors are here.
People are talking about that?
Why are you the chairman?
Just thinking I should help out.
Easier said than done...
Are you teasing me?
You should get your eyes checked.
Going home.
Where are you right now?
Tomorrow?
Sorry.
We were talking about you.
See what he does.
I was kinda worried.
Go thank him.
That's okay.
Keep your feelings in check. [= Continue on Main Story]
I do?
I don't know.
I don’t know about that...
...
It's nothing.
Divert his attention somehow.
Maybe I am.
Pick up.
That can't be true.
I have too much work to do.
Strange?
Don't say it like that.
I was with her when...
Leave him a note and go back.



Call him later.
Ask why he was removed as chair.
No funny stuff, got it?
Return his embrace.
Your place sounds good.
It's late, time for bed!
I'm sorry.
I'll come back.
What do you mean by that?
Are you really going to Germany?

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 2: Main Story



No comments:

Post a Comment