10 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kiss of Revenge - Soichiro Irie

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
It's an honor.
Come back later.

Episode 2
Yes.
I'm joking.

Episode 3
I'd like to stay a little longer...
Don't do anything.

Episode 4
I wanted to experience Tokyo.
Well, I made it through the night...

Episode 5
I was holding both of them together.
I thought you were from Tokyo...

Episode 6
Is it okay for me to be here...?
You'd… accompany me?

Episode 7
See what they're swarming around.
Call.

Episode 8
You really don't mind?
Look away. [= Continue on Main Story]
Slump down into the couch.

Episode 9
I am really sorry.
I have an operation in the morning.

Episode 10
It's a secret.
Go to the director's office.

Episode 11
Are you free tonight?
Breathe deeply.

Episode 12
Why are you so nice to me?
I'm not falling for that.

Episode 13
I'm worried about you.
Something came up?

Episode 14
Let's go to a cafe somewhere.
Go to Internal Medicine.

Episode 15
...
Weird like how?

Happy Ending
 

Season 1: Another Story

Episode 1
But...
Pick up.

Episode 2
You think so?
Look at him.

Episode 3
...So do you.
Would you like to come up?

Episode 4
Did you have a good day off?
You're not getting in?
Be subtle.

Episode 5
Say something.
Admit it.

Happy End

Season 2: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
And it’s all thanks to you
I could say the same for you
  
Episode 2
Is there anything I can help you with?
Your hand is so warm
  
Episode 3
Can’t have people finding out your secret identity!
Same goes for you
  
Episode 4
Turn down the directors invite
I like being next to you
  
Episode 5
Talk with Soichiro
He’s kind and has an amazing smile
  
Episode 6
Tell him what your dad said
Tell the truth
  
Episode 7
I’ll wear it every day
… I can’t say
  
Episode 8
Search through the cabinets
Start talking
Look away [= Continue on Main Story]
 
Episode 9
It’s sad that I won’t work at Ebisu
… Yes, of course
  
Episode 10
(maybe I can see him after Daidouji)
Let me think it over
  
Episode 11
We trust each other
Discuss things with Soichiro
  
Episode 12
Good evening
Trust Soichiro’s memory
  
Episode 13
I’d never think that
Um... please be gentle
  
Episode 14
Squeeze his hand
Link arms
  
Episode 15
Find Soichiro
I’m here for Ebisu General

Happy Ending

Season 2: Another Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Of course not
You’re too nice
  
Episode 2
Thank you
You are cute too, Soichiro
  
Episode 3
I was lonely
Stories about a boy who became a great doctor
  
Episode 4
We were just talking about you Soichiro
You too are as close as ever
  
Episode 5
I want to spend time alone with you
Somewhere special to you
  
Happy Ending
 

No comments:

Post a Comment