April 10, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kiss of Revenge - Soichiro Irie

Season 1: Main Story

It's an honor.
Come back later.
Yes.
I'm joking.
I'd like to stay a little longer...
Don't do anything.
I wanted to experience Tokyo.
Well, I made it through the night...
I was holding both of them together.
I thought you were from Tokyo...
Is it okay for me to be here...?
You'd… accompany me?
See what they're swarming around.
Call.
You really don't mind?
Look away. [= Continue on Main Story]
Slump down into the couch.
I am really sorry.
I have an operation in the morning.
It's a secret.
Go to the director's office.
Are you free tonight?
Breathe deeply.
Why are you so nice to me?
I'm not falling for that.
I'm worried about you.
Something came up?
Let's go to a cafe somewhere.
Go to Internal Medicine.
...
Weird like how?


But...
Pick up.
You think so?
Look at him.
So do you.
Would you like to come up?
Did you have a good day off?
You're not getting in?
Be subtle.
Say something.
Admit it.

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 2: Main Story



No comments:

Post a Comment