May 4, 2014

[Walkthrough] My Sweet Bodyguard - Toru Kurosawa

Main Story

Episode 1
Focus
Act as if you don't know them

 Episode 2
Ask if he is working
Accept

 Episode 3
Are you sure?
Say nothing

Episode 4
Distract them
Accept

 Episode 5
He's amazing.
Do you know each other?

Episode 6
I'll help look.
Let someone else do this.

Episode 7
Ask about Kurosawa
Say nothing

 Episode 8
Say nothing
They're my bodyguards.

 Episode 9
Ignore it
Laugh


Sequel

Episode 1
I was thinking the same!
It’s because I like you.

Episode 2
I know you had a reason.
Speak to Toru

Episode 3
It’s too soon for kids.
Why do you look sad?

Episode 4
Do you have time now?
Look at Toru

Episode 5
Don’t hold back.
Hold his hands

Episode 6
I miss you.
You can find a way.

Episode 7
I need to talk about Prof. Matsugi.
Hesitate

Episode 8
This isn’t your fault.
Talk to Prof. Matsugi!

Episode 9
I just want to help you.
I trust Toru can do this.



Wedding Sequel

(*Note: This Walkthrough is still missing. If you by any chance have it, please let me know, so I can add it here for everyone. Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment