04 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] My Sweet Bodyguard - Seiji Goto

Main Story

Episode 1
Are you working?
Thank you for last night.

Episode 2
I'm worried.
Let it cool down some more.

Episode 3
My friends.
Of course I'm worried.

Episode 4
I just really hoped...
A good friend.

Episode 5
Are you sure?
It will be a pleasure.

Episode 6
I'm worried about him.
You're a good friend.

Episode 7
I know...
I don't know him!

Episode 8
Stop!
I am because of you.

Episode 9
I'm just telling the truth.
Will you make dessert as well?

Super Happy End

Sequel

Episode 1
  I was nervous.
I’ll cool it down.

Episode 2
I want to get married.
Are you jealous?

Episode 3
That would be great!
Of course not.

Episode 4
You look sweet when you laugh.
He’s acting weird.

Episode 5
Leave it to me
You’ll make a good husband.

Episode 6
He is acting weird...
Yes.

Episode 7
Hug him
There’s something more important.

Episode 8
You’ll be late tomorrow.
Calm down!

Episode 9
I knew you’d be okay.
I do want to get married.

Super Happy End

Wedding Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Aiko for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
You're the oldest son then.
Goto is the only on for me.

Episode 2
You're like your father.
I knew it...

Episode 3
They're wonderful people.
Can we?

Episode 4
I'll be safe with them.
Sora

Episode 5
Should you hide my face?
Gratin.

Episode 6
Hug him.
That's not true.

Episode 7
This isn't a dream.
Goto, say something.

Episode 8
He'll be alright...
I'm sure he's safe.

Episode 9
Please be safe!
Goto is alright.

Episode 10
Stop worrying me!
Believe in me!

Episode 11
A whole life alone...
I'll stay safe.

Episode 12
Threats won't work.
Who's that?

Episode 13
I don't know if I'm shot.
Brush a hand over his hair.

Episode 14
Let's go.
Sei.

Super Happy End

The Honeymoon

(*Note: Special Thanks to Aiko for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Kurosawa, you must try harder!
Sure, I want to.

Episode 2
I wanted to sleep with you, too.
You do look intimidating at first glance.

Episode 3
Call him jealous.
Hold onto Seiji.

Episode 4
Scream.
I can't do that!

Episode 5
I want to see the stars.
How about you?

Super Happy End
  

A Dangerous Love Game

(*Note: Special Thanks to Aiko for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Touch Seiji's ring
You don't look very excited...

Episode 2
Refuse to make the call.
Tell him it's not his fault.

Episode 3
I want to go home with Seiji.
Snuggle up closer to him

Episode 4
You're cute when you sleep.
Write his name in a heart

Super Happy End
   

Fated Crossroad

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Kylie for this Walkthrough!)

 Episode1
Run over to him
Turn to Goto

Episode  2
Take his hand
Go home

Episode  3
You were so in sync with Seiji.
Did something happen?

Episode  4
It’s already late.
Be quiet

Episode  5
It’s all my fault.
All thanks to you.

Episode  6
So he had another purpose.
I’m glad.

Episode  7
Hold his hand
You’re right.

Super Happy End

1 comment:

  1. i have this sequel and have gotten the perfect ending my friend was using this sight but seen u didnt have anything for the wedding sequel so i had to end up helping her out this story is very cute i have bought all the characters and all the sub stories

    ReplyDelete