May 7, 2014

[Walkthrough] Our Two Bedroom Story - Kaoru Kirishima

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
I'll try to cooperate with him.
That's not the point.

Episode 2
Thanks for taking the call.
Move out of the way

Episode 3
Is the food good?
I'll ask Kaoru for help

Episode 4
We're not close enough to fight.
I found the cat.

Episode 5
It's obvious.
Only a little.

Episode 6
Thanks for saving me.
Why do you ask?

Episode 7
I want to know why.
No spying!

Episode 8
Sorry I misunderstood.
Are you good at being stealthy?

Episode 9
Talk to Kaoru
Are you mad?

Episode 10
I want you to read it first.
Please!

Episode 11
Bow your head too
I'm glad you didn't drop it.

Episode 12
Tell him about the man
I'm fine.

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Just thinking.
Are you sure I'm up for this?

Episode 2
Can he come with me?
Are you in a bad mood?

Episode 3
Because I'm with you.
Are you teasing me?

Episode 4
He almost pushed me down.
I was taken aback.

Episode 5
I want to finish it.
I feel the same.

Episode 6
Don't you trust me?
Everything's fine.

Episode 7
I'm sorry.
If you make Kaoru the protagonist.

Season 2: The Proposal

Episode 1
How did you know?
Beigoma top

Episode 2
Admit it
Yes.

Episode 3
Right
Kiss on the lips

Episode 4
Why?!
Kids, huh…

Episode 5
Yes.
You really are like a dad.

Episode 6
I want to help Momo.
Why?

Episode 7
I’m sorry.
No, she doesn’t.

Episode 8
Of course.
Thanks.

Episode 9
It’s all because of Kaoru.
So cute!

Season 2: Don't tell him I'm Popular!

Episode 1
It feels strange, doesn’t it?
Someone might see you when you leave.

Episode 2
You needn’t worry.
You’re teasing me.

Episode 3
I’m fine.
I can tell from your face.

Episode 4
Let’s go to the living room.
Tell him no, of course!

Episode 5
You’re pretty sure of yourself.
I’m studying you.

Episode 6
You’re both bad.
Saying sorry doesn’t cut it!

Episode 7
I’m happy you were worried about me.
I’ll give it my best shot.

 Season 3: No Love Allowed

Episode 1
What do you think?
Is that how you really feel?

Episode 2
  …
I’m fine because I have you.

Episode 3
Well, yeah...
Because we joined the same year.

Episode 4
Take me to the nearest station.

Episode 5
What favor?
I’m glad you feel that way.

Episode 6
I’m glad we can work together!
This job is fun now.

Episode 7
I’m worried about you...
Was it something you can’t say to me?

(*Note: This Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have the Walkthrough, I would be more than happy, if you could send it to me (dawnire@gmail.com). THANKS!)

Season 3: Three is a Crowd 
 

3 comments:

  1. ok... i think kaoru is my favorite so far! <3 his personality kinda reminds me of Yukiya from SWD? Wizardess Heart. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... i think kaoru is my favorite so far! <3 his personality kinda reminds me of Yukiya from SWD? Wizardess Heart. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like potatoes and kaoru

    ReplyDelete