07 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Our Two Bedroom Story - Minato Okouchi

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Don’t forget to smile
Say goodnight
 
Episode 2
You could learn from him.
Good luck with your work, then.
 
Episode 3
I’m not in love.
Shall I give you lessons?
 
Episode 4
I’d believe he was coming and wait.

Episode 5
We’re not a couple.
Let me thank you.
 
Episode 6
Just say hi and go
Cover yourself with your hand
 
Episode 7
I want to stay with you.
I’m sure you’ll learn how to love in the end.
 
Episode 8
I’d rather hear it from him.
You should smile more.
 
Episode 9
It’s thanks to you.
I am.
 
Episode 10
Let him stay there
Sidestep
 
Episode 11
I’m sorry…
I’ll be fine.
 
Episode 12
Suggest it’s time to leave.
Here, have a warm drink.

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
Too bad, that's no excuse.
He's got a kind side, too.

Episode 2
Shout out
Are you worried about something?

Episode 3
It's a serious relationship.
Keep walking away

Episode 4
Stroke his head
That's not true!

Episode 5
Don't resist
I want you to stay with me.

Episode 6
Treat him gently
Hide Wataru behind you

Episode 7
Hug him
Laugh and say you don't believe him

Happy Ending

Season 2: The Proposal

Episode 1
We sound like newly-weds.
I'd never cheat on you!

Episode 2
Fight back
Squeeze his hand

Episode 3
He'd the backbone.
Answer truthfully
 
Episode 4
Surrender to him
What if I want to call you?

Episode 5
How about I take that tiredness away?
Stay calm and make something up

Episode 6
Implore him to believe you
It's every woman's dream.

Episode 7
Tease him in all the chaos
Show me how you feel

Episode 8
Hug hi
That was fun!

Episode 9
Plead with him
Put your arms around his neck

Happy Ending

Season 2: Don't tell Him I'm Popular!

Episode 1
What about our goodbye kisses?
Try to keep the peace

Episode 2 
I know you don’t mean that.
Flutter your eyelashes

Episode 3
I’ll get you back one day.
Tug Minato’s clothes

Episode 4
Try to hold hands
Ask Tsumugu yourself

Episode 5
Give him a reassuring hug
Sit next to him

Episode 6
Lead Minato away
Hug him

Episode 7
Tell him you wish you could see him
Assume it’s a dream


Happy Ending

Season 3: No Love Allowed

Episode 1
 Hug him
Anyone at all

Episode 2
I’ll give as good as I get!
Then you’ll have to protect me.

Episode 3
Gaze back into his eyes
Apologize for letting him be nice to you

Episode 4
Offer to give him a kiss
Take his hand

Episode 5
It’s kind of nice you got jealous.
Lie on my lap, honey?

Episode 6
Apologize sincerely
It’ll be ready by the time you get back.

Episode 7
I have to check the kitchen!
Thank him sincerely

Happy Ending

Season 3: Three's a Crowd

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Argue the point.
Oppose the idea.

Episode 2
Look for another place.
It's my room.

Episode 3
Praise Minato on a job well done.
You three go ahead.

Episode 4
Ask Minato for help.
Suggest he ought to find someone else.

Episode 5
Give Minato a high five.
You've got it all wrong!

Episode 6
Show concern over how he's feeling.
Do you think this dress looks good on me?

Episode 7
Minato's the only one for me.
(There's no other way.)
  
Happy Ending

Season 4: The Wedding

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Aren't you worried?
Beg.

Episode 2
I'm not a dog!
Ask him straight out.

Episode 3
You okay?
A walk?

Episode 4
Glad it went well.
It's fine!

Episode 5
No way.
You jealous?

Episode 6
What about YOU?
Absolutely not!

Episode 7
Chase after him.
You bought this?

Episode 8
You guys rock!
Where are you staying?

Episode 9
Please!
My fiance.
Super Happy End

4 comments:

  1. Hi just so you know your choices for the main story only gets you the good ending not the happy ending

    ReplyDelete