03 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date: Never Look Back - Yori

Main Story

Chapter 1
- No way.
- Thank you.
[CG#1]

Chapter 2
- Do you think it's weird for a woman to practice?
- I'm going to fight, too! (for SE: - please)

Chapter  3
- I'm not hurt.
- Stop fooling around! (for SE: - Absolutely)
[CG#2]

Chapter  4
- If you're sure...
- Yes...

Chapter  5
- Put up with it.
- I love you, too...

Chapter  6
- I'm going with you.
- Please wait.

Chapter  7
- I guess you're right...
- Don't worry about me.

Chapter  8
- That's true, but...
[CG#3]
- You want to marry the Princess? (for SE: - Because you hate the King of the Underworld?)

Chapter  9
- I'm very happy.
- I'm back.
[CG#4]

Chapter  10
- I cling to Yori's chest. (for SE: - I cling to Yori's sleeve.)
- But... (for SE: - are you...?)


HAPPY ENDING/Sweet Ending

[CG#5 or 6]

No comments:

Post a Comment