03 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date: Never Look Back - Kokonoe

Main Story

Chapter 1
-How rude. (for SE: - Reply tactfully.)
- Intervene.

Chapter 2
- I agree to the plan.
- No.
[CG#1]

Chapter 3
- Yes.
- Then I'll ask you next time.

Chapter 4
- Thank you.
- Resist him. (for SE: - Cooperate.)
[CG#2]

Chapter  5

- Yes, but Rin isn't!
- I'm not sure... (for SE: - I feel the same way.)

Chapter  6

- It means 'first love'!
- Why? (for SE: - Sure.)
[CG#3]

Chapter 7

- What if I don't care?
- I don't want to put this off...

 Chapter 8
- I can't help but believe him. (for SE: - You're right.)
- Squeeze his hand.

Chapter 9
- I have an idea.
- Look away. (for SE: - Embrace him.)
[CG#4]

Chapter 10
- I refuse.
- Close your eyes.

Happy Ending/Sweet Ending

[CG#5 or 6]

No comments:

Post a Comment