03 May, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date: Never Look Back - Isuka

Main Story

Chapter 1
- Say “Hello.” (for SE: - Smile at him.)
- Sorry! (for SE: - You're pretty good looking.)

Chapter 2
- How did you know?
[CG#1]
- That’s right.

Chapter 3
- Let’s go help them.
- Apologize.

Chapter 4
- I need to know.
[CG#2]
– I want to visit.

Chapter 5
- We’ll defeat him, no matter what.
- Touch his hand.

Chapter 6
- Remain silent.
- …love you. 
[CG#3] 

Chapter 7
- I thought it was cute. (for SE: - Don't worry about it.)
- Give in. (for SE: - Resist him.)
[CG#4]

Chapter 8
- Silently join the battle.
- I want to help you. (for SE: - It's my problem too.)

Chapter 9
- Isuka…!
- Do as you will.

Chapter 10
- I must stop this.
- Prepare yourself.

Happy Ending/Sweet Ending

[CG#5 or 6]

No comments:

Post a Comment