14 August, 2014

[Walkthrough] First Love Diaries - Nao Fujimori

Season 1: Main Story

(Prologue)
No
No
Yes
No
No

Episode 1
I do.
Smile and say “Friends, then.”

Episode 2
Only use my first name
Hold on to his jacket

Episode 3
Want some of my fries?
Wave and say goodbye

Episode 4
I’ll try using my tongue a bit.
Ask him

Episode 5
Go to his house
Ask him

Episode 6
Grab his wrists
Ask again

Episode 7
Don’t ask
Just smile at him

Episode 8
Well… it’s a little embarrassing.
Lean against him

Episode 9
Wave back
Say nothing

Episode 10
I’m sorry I hit you.
Pull away

Episode 11
We can’t use that.
Let’s just have more fun next time!

Episode 12
I’ll miss you.
Invite him to my room

Episode 13
Be honest with him
Go give it to him

Episode 14
Shout as loud as I can
Quietly squeeze his hand

Super Happy End

Season 1: Sequel

(*Note: This Sequel has two routes. At a certain point you can either choose the "Nice" or the"Naughty" Route. Both routes have either a Happy or a Super Happy End)

Episode 1
Looking forward to it!
That makes me happy.

Episode 2
Ask Nao when he comes back
Help him.
… Go out (Nice Route) / … Stay in (Naughty Route)

-------------------------------------------
Nice Route

Episode 3
Thank you.
Maybe there’s something we can do!

Episode 4
Do you have something to ask me?
Thank you.
Don’t give up! Keep going together.

Super Happy End

-------------------------------------------
Naughty Route

Episode 3
Joke: “It’s practice for the future!”
Let him carry all of the bags

Episode 4
But you’ll get wet!
Agree with him
Say “I’m hungry,” a little forced
 
Super Happy End

Season 2: Senior Years

Episode 1
No, but…
You’re welcome.

Episode 2
Sure.
Ahhh…

Episode 3
Yeah…
But, what about your practice?

Episode 4
Wait for him to talk
…is it honey lemons?
 
Episode 5
Gently encourage him
Then I’ll tell you later…

Episode 6
I don’t really think…
I’ll look forward to it

Episode 7
I’ll be fine.
Tell him how I feel

Episode 8 
Are you sure?
You don’t have to…
 
Episode 9
Call back
Me too…

Super Happy End

Season 3: College Days

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

Episode 1
A: Welcome back!
B: I'll be cheering for you!

Episode 2
B: Is it really ok?
B: Do your best!

Episode 3
A: Hmm...
A: I'll leave it up to Nao.

Episode 4
B: Ask the manager.

Episode 5
B: Play the video.
A: Nao is my treasure.

Episode 6
A: He's doing well.
B: I will tell him.

Episode 7
A: Go Nao!
B: Thank you.

Episode 8
B: Gymnasium
B: Manager

Episode 9
B: Face reality.
B: It's okay to cry.

Super Happy End

No comments:

Post a Comment