14 August, 2014

[Walkthrough] First Love Diaries - Yuya Abe

Season 1: Main Story

(Prologue)
No
Yes
No
No

Episode 1
Smile back at him
Someone who's nice to everyone.

Episode 2
Saying I look cute without makeup.
Get the same thing as Yuya

Episode 3
Black
I'll be rooting for you.

Episode 4
I'd turn it down.
That's not true.

Episode 5
Are you angry?
I'll ask Yuya.

Episode 6
Use your finger
Just touch it

Episode 7
Emotional cheating.
Go find Yuya

Episode 8
Forget that you saw that!
Pretend to be hurt

Episode 9
Stop it.
Cake

Episode 10
Call Yuya
Alright.

Episode 11
Tell me the truth!
Let him sleep

Episode 12
Look at Yuya
Take it with your mouth

Episode 13
I think he just really value me.
Take his hand: "Do your best!"

Episode 14
I believe in you.
Give him my bracelet.

Super Happy End
  

Season 1: Sequel

(*Note: This Sequel has two routes. At a certain point you can either choose the "Be Supportive" or the"Be Selfish" Route. Both routes have either a Happy or a Super Happy End)
 
Episode 1
No, you just seem so serious.
I’m pushing myself, but I want to.

Episode 2
Answer the phone like he says.
Keep up the hard work! (Be Supportive Route) / Could you come to the festival? (Be Selfish Route)

Be Supportive Route

Episode 3
Just leave it and go home
Dodge the question

Episode 4
I understand.
Hug him
Look towards Yuya: “I…”
 
Super Happy End

---------------------------------------------
Be Selfish Route

Episode 3
Sure, you can help.
I’m kind of happy you feel jealous.

Episode 4
Catch his attention with a look
Let me ask everyone.
Memories with Yuya
Super Happy End

Season 2: Senior Years

Episode 1
I thought I was going to cry.
Tell the truth

Episode 2
Maybe a little.
Look over at Yuya

Episode 3
Ask him
Apologize too

Episode 4
Talk about Yuya’s life at school
Don’t call

Episode 5
Don’t ask
Maybe I will.
 
Episode 6
Let everyone else decide
Tell him you’re okay

Episode 7
Nod and keep walking

Episode 8
Wait for Yuya to speak
Let yourself cry

Episode 9
Just tell him you don’t know
Wait for Yuya to speak

Episode 10
You look fine the way you are.
A little.

Super Happy End


Season 3: College Days

 Episode 1
Yuya will win.
Accept it

Episode 2
It’s fine.
Go

Episode 3
I can’t stand them.
Call him by his nickname

Episode 4
Hmm... probably not.

Episode 5
Wait it out a little
You can’t do this!

Episode 6
Work hard
Yes.

Episode 7
He looks concerned.
Tell him the truth

Episode 8
… Yes.
Go

Episode 9
Got it.
…Uh, yeah.

 Super Happy End

4 comments:

  1. Please add the college days walkthrough
    ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought you deserved a HUGE thank you and high five for all your hard work! I would be so lost without these walkthroughs! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU (and a high five back) for your kind words!
      (^^,)~<3

      Delete
  3. Not sure if the prologue answer affects the route, but the rest of the main story walkthrough didn't give me the best ending in the 365 app.

    ReplyDelete