23 November 2014

[Walkthrough] Her Love in the Force - Hyogo Kaga



Meeting Him

Episode 1
Understood.
Knock on his door.

Episode 2
That has nothing to do with this.
Don’t call me that.

Episode 3
Like seduction techniques ?
It’s nothing.

Episode 4
I was just asked to bring it.
I won’t.

Episode 5
Let’s go save him!
I’m sorry.

Episode 6
Was I helpful to you ?
Go to Koga.

Episode 7
Absolutley not.
If you’re sure…

Episode 8
That doesn’t get me down.
There could be others.

Episode 9
To search for the child.
Are you hurt?


Falling in Love

Episode 1
Shriek away.
I’ll do my best.
 
Episode 2

I followed you.
Take Kagas side.

Episode 3
I’m not taken.
Look at him.

Episode 4
Was that a Compliment ?
Thank him.

Episode 5
Do you mind me intruding?
I’m sorry.

Episode 6
Thank you.
I want to help you.

Episode 7
Follow him.
Thats just a rumor!

Episode 8
I trust you.
Moron is fine.
 
Episode 9

I can’t!
Find an escape

No comments:

Post a Comment