23 November 2014

[Walkthrough] Her Love in the Force - Seiji Goto



Meeting Him

Episode 1
It looks good on you.
Just guess…

Episode 2
You’re not good at cleaning?
I’m motivated!

Episode 3
Please get dressed…
Take care of yourself!

Episode 4
Stare quietly.
Have you eaten lunch?

Episode 5
I have something to say…
There’s something in my eye…

Episode 6
It’s a lovely handkerchief.
Five years ago…

Episode 7
Understood.
Speak calmly.

Episode 8
I’m not going to think about it.
This mission will be a success.

Episode 9
Yes.
Try fighting back.

Falling in Love

Episode 1
I’ll stay silent.
Okay!

Episode 2
They’re a good combo.
I’ll pay attention…

Episode 3
Let’s have yakiniku!
No way!

Episode 4
Goto.
Just playing with the cat.

Episode 5
The countryside is nice too.
Goto is acting strange.

Episode 6
Disturbing you?
From Instructor Soma…

Episode 7
No, it’s nothing…
Got it.

Episode 8
Watch what Goto does.
Calm down!

Episode 9
Hug him back.
Does it seem like it?

7 comments:

  1. funny thing : in MS2 we meet Kurosawa the police officer, and at first I froze then laught because my character's name is Hisae Kurosawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many fun things with that now "Kurosawa you don't have to reply to Kurosawa" well ... xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow! That's really funny XD I had an MC with the nickname Johi and then I started playing Dreamy Days where a Character with the name Johji is. It's not the same but near enough to get confused if you don't read carefully, lol! ^^

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, there is an Epilogue after the Main Story and just recently, their Sequel was released.

      Delete
  4. Oh yeah!! I played tertheard hearts but I can't seem to get the happy emding TuT

    ReplyDelete