30 January, 2015

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Guilty Alice - Mad Hatter


Main Story

(*Note: There are two different Endings: The Sweet Ending and the Alice Ending)


SWEET ENDING

Chapter 1
I really don't know...
About tea parties.

Chapter 2
That's a really nice hat you're wearing.
I've never been to a tea party like this before.

Chapter 3
Are you okay?
Thank you.

Chapter 4
Let's have another tea party again soon, okay?
Jump in.

Chapter 5
What do you think?
Mad, it's not your fault.

Chapter 6
This isn't love at all!
I just come to pick some flowers alone.

Chapter 7
Go along without a fight.
I'm sorry.

Chapter 8 
I'm the one that should apologizing.
I want to go, too.

Chapter 9 
I don't think you are.
I'll be fine. Don't worry about me!

Chapter 10
I should ask about the tea party.
Am fine.

Chapter 11
I want to help him!
Cheshire Cat's fault.

Chapter 12
That won't make me happy.
Love.

Chapter 13
Relief
I don't want to forget this feeling.
Set the table.

Chapter 14
My anxiety disappeared.
I believe in you.

Chapter 15
That's right.
Why don't you try falling in love?


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALICE ENDING

Chapter 1
Love is not something you can do whenever you just decide to.
About 'Heart'.

Chapter 2
You really so love tea parties, son't you?
Tell him the truth.

Chapter 3
There's no way to break the curse?
That's just too cruel...

Chapter 4
Where do you want to go tomorrow?
Go look for Mad first.

Chapter 5
I worried about you.
I can't think of anything to say.

Chapter 6
Have you lost your mind?
Actually, Mad and I had a little fight.

Chapter 7
Resist.
Please help me?

Chapter 8 
You're amazing.
That witch...

Chapter 9 
Uh... (He sometimes does seem like a dog.)
This time, it's my turn.

Chapter 10
Mad must not understand
Am a bit uneasy...

Chapter 11
It's okay.
Nobody's fault.

Chapter 12
That won't solve anything.
Gratitide.

Chapter 13
Nothing.
I'm scared of the Red Queen.
Set the table.

Chapter 14
It was fun
Don't do anything crazy.

Chapter 15
Not only that.
What is your aim?


No comments:

Post a Comment