30 January, 2015

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Guilty Alice - Sakuto

Main Story

(*Note: There are two different Endings: The Sweet Ending and the Alice Ending)

SWEET ENDING

Chapter 1
This has cheered me up.
About Gardenia.

Chapter 2
... I'm sorry.
Because I talk too much?

Chapter3
That was the first time I've flown like that.
Don't worry about me.

Chapter 4
Tell him I'm glad he's finished.
You're kind.

Chapter 5
Gentiana's actions cannot be tolerated.
Get out of his way.

Chapter 6
Won't be able to stand the wait.
If it's not you...

Chapter 7
I have to be careful not to get in the way.
Thank you.
Jump between them to protect Prince Sakuto.

Chapter 8
How is your injury feeling?
I want to protect you too.

Chapter 9
It's because he believes in you.
What can I do to help?

Chapter 10
Is there anything you want to eat?
Maybe it is a good thing?

Chapter 11
I like them.
That's just terrible.

Chapter 12
What do you want to do?
What did you just say?

Chapter 13
Thank you.
I embrace him.

Chapter 14
 I'm really worried about Maryanne...
Don't worry about it.

Chapter 15
Believe in Prince Sakuto.
If it means protecting Prince Sakuto...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ALICE ENDING

Chapter 1
Do you like ice-cream?
About Gardenia.

Chapter 2
I want to hear about Wonderland!
When I first saw you...

Chapter3
Prince Sakuto, you...
I'd like to explore the palace.

Chapter 4
Ask if something is wrong.
You're wonderful.

Chapter 5
 Isn't there another way?
Try to cheer him up.

Chapter 6
Want to see first hand.
You're a prince, aren't you?

Chapter 7
Full of anxiety.
Let's find the King.
Tell Prince Sakuto.

Chapter 8
So, you're part of the Rabbit clan?
.....

Chapter 9
That's just how Prince Sakuto is.
Get well soon.

Chapter 10
Is there anything I can do?
Even this will be taken away by the queen.

Chapter 11
Change the topic.
You'll end up regretting it.

Chapter 12
You don't need to follow Black King's order.
.....

Chapter 13
Why did you do that?
......

Chapter 14
What are you after?
I'm not afraid.

Chapter 15
Buy some time.
What do you really want?

No comments:

Post a Comment