19 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Scandal in the Spotlight - Iori Enjo


(*Note: There are two Endings: The Romantic Time and the Dramatic Love Ending. The last CG you only get with the Dramatic Love Ending.)
Season 1: Main Story

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
Talk back
It’s nothing...

Episode 2
I don’t think so.
Ask for an explanation

Episode 3
Look at Iori
Thank you!

Episode 4
Act like a lyric-writing monster
Connected by love

Episode 5
You’re being awfully nice today.
I don’t even know myself.

Episode 6
What do you usually do?
Not at all!

Episode 7
Okay...
I won’t tell you.

Episode 8
Was it a woman?
I want to show Iori first.

Episode 9
Good luck!
That’s not the issue here!

Episode 10
Are they making you step down?
Is there something on my face?

Episode 11
I called him.
Talk back

Episode 12
Talk back
Do you want to watch, Iori?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
Talk back.
No… it’s just…

Episode 2
I don’t think so.
Ask for an explanation

Episode 3
Look at Iori
Let’s run through it again.

Episode 4
Act like a lyric-writing monster
Connected by love

Episode 5
You’re being awfully nice today.
I don’t even know myself.

Episode 6
That’s impossible!
Not at all!

Episode 7
Okay...
I won’t tell you.

Episode 8
What were they like?
I want to show Iori first.

Episode 9
Good luck!
That’s not the issue here!

Episode 10
Are they making you step down?
Is there something on my face?

Episode 11
I called him.
Talk back

Episode 12
Stay silent
Do you want to watch, Iori?
 


Season 1: Sequel

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
Go easy on me?
I don’t know if I’m ready.

Episode 2
You shouldn’t throw it out!
Do anything you like.

Episode 3
Yes, I’m happy.
You’re so nice!

Episode 4
Look at Iori
Keep quiet

Episode 5
I don’t know what I want to do.
Talk to President Enjo

Episode 6
I’m sorry!
Ask him why.

Episode 7
Can I do anything?
Bow together with Iori


----------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending
 
Episode 1
I’ll win the game
Is there anyone near by?

Episode 2
You shouldn’t throw it out!
Touch me...

Episode 3
Why do you ask?
You’re so nice!

Episode 4
Chase the car
Ask them

Episode 5
I want to be a screenwriter.
Talk to President Enjo

Episode 6
Thank you for coming to get me.
Ask him why.

Episode 7
Where did you go today?
Get angry with the president.



Season 2: Love Rivals

(*Note: Special Thanks to Heather for this Walkthrough! Thanks!)

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
Wait for Iori to respond
Yes.
 
Episode 2
He'll probably get mad...
I was nervous.
 
Episode 3
I can handle it myself.
You seem sure of yourself.
 
Episode 4
Iori, I'm sorry.
Okay.
 
Episode 5
I do.
This is work.
 
Episode 6
How's the music coming?
I want to go.
 
Episode 7
Gaze at it silently
 
Episode 8
I want to explain!
I'm tired.
 
Episode 9
Wait a while
Watch him go

----------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending
 
Episode 1
Yes.
They're for everyone.
 
Episode 2
Ask
My heart was racing!
 
Episode 3
You have enough to worry about.
No.
 
Episode 4
What should I do?
This is unusual for you, Takashi.
 
Episode 5
I'm not sure.
I'm worried about that, too.
 
Episode 6
What do you think of the screenplay?
I need to keep studying.
 
Episode 7
Shake it firmly
 
Episode 8
I'm not sure.
I was just thinking.
 
Episode 9
Call him back immediately
Chase him

No comments:

Post a Comment