21 March 2015

[Walkthrough] Scandal in the Spotlight - Kota Igarashi


(*Note: There are two Endings: The Romantic Time and the Dramatic Love Ending. You only get the last CG with the Dramatic Love Ending.)
 
Season 1: Main Story

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
Don’t you already have a manager?
Let him be

Episode 2
Can I read the lines with you?
I don’t like it.

Episode 3
…really is so amazing!
Let him in

Episode 4
What about you, Kota?
You can do it!

Episode 5
Smile at him
Take him with you

Episode 6
He’s probably right…
Apologize

Episode 7
Get mad at Kota
Did you ask someone to give me medicine?

Episode 8
I’m glad.
Go with it

Episode 9
Don’t drink it.
It’s nothing...

Episode 10
I like him as a man.
Yes.

Episode 11
Do it again?
Fall silent

Episode 12 
I know...
You can’t!

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
Don’t you already have a manager?
Let him be

Episode 2
Can I borrow it?
That’s true, but…

Episode 3
...wears many different hats
Let him in

Episode 4
I have, but…
You really opened up there.

Episode 5
Quickly close your mouth
Think it over

Episode 6
He’s probably right…
Apologize

Episode 7
Get mad at Kota
Did you ask someone to give me medicine?

Episode 8
I’m relieved.
Struggle

Episode 9
Think it over
Are you sure you’re okay with this?

Episode 10
I like him as a person.
I don’t know...

Episode 11
Why did you kiss me?
Yell at him for being a jerk

Episode 12
Thank you.
You can’t!
 


Season 1: Sequel

 ------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic Love Ending

Episode1
Do that again.
I’ll be cheering you on.

Episode 2
Send a different message
Accept it

Episode 3
Stay on the bed
Be honest

Episode 4
It’s just been so long.
Tell him to be careful.
Episode 5
Take his hand
Say you’re Kota’s assistant manager.
Episode 6
Keep shouting his name.
Wait!
  
Episode 7
Please, let him stay!
Kota will never give it up!

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
What was that for?
See you when you get back.
  
Episode 2
Do nothing
Accept it
Episode 3
Leave the room
Change the subject.
Episode 4
It’s just been so long.
Say you’ll stay.
Episode 5
Think about it
Say you’re a big fan.
Episode 6
Demand they stop filming
You’re right.
Episode 7
That doesn’t sound like Revance.
(Kota probably will quit if she does this…)


(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Love Rivals

---------------------------------------------------------------- 

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
Talk back
I feel the same

Episode 2
Thank you.
I’m not sure...

Episode 3
Hold his hand silently
I’m going to try harder too!

Episode 4
Flash the peace sign
Let him go

Episode 5
Stare at him
Me too.

Episode 6
Get excited
Tell the truth

Episode 7
Hug him
Yes.

Episode 8
Okay.
Hug him back

Episode 9
No.
Love you



No comments:

Post a Comment