06 April, 2015

[Walkthrough] My Wedding and 7 Rings - Asahi Kakyouin

True Love Route: Main Story

Episode 1
You can’t boss me around like this!
What are you doing in here?

Episode 2
Use your imagination!
You’re actually a pretty good driver!

Episode 3
Glare at him
I wanted to demonstrate good faith.

Episode 4
Why me..?
First introduce yourself

Episode 5
It’s just not like you.
He’s a regular at the bar.

Episode 6
What a shame that I’m not sleepy.
Look… come on, cheer up!
 
Episode 7
I hope we meet him again.
Wait for Asahi’s move

Episode 8
You? Thanking me..?
I guess you’re scared, is that it…?

Episode 9
Sounds like fun, I guess…
You should thank them.

Episode 10
I’m just happy.
Greet him with a smile

Episode 11
…I can’t talk about it now.
Don’t joke at a time like this!

Episode 12
It’s NOT too late!
I keep crying and I can’t control it.

Super Happy End

True Love Route: Sequel

Episode 1
Who’s already home and supposed to give the kiss?
No, Asahi, you haven’t changed a bit.

Episode 2
Uhm, I was saving seats for my friends…
(It’s not polite to lie right down after eating, right?)

Episode 3
That’s just kind of how things turned out…
I guess when I eat like this, it’s vulgar, isn’t it?

Episode 4
I’ll do my best…
Because Kitamura is always so well-spoken.

Episode 5
You know you’re wasting your time, right?
That comparison would be presumptuous.

Episode 6
I’m sure he didn’t betray me…
(I can’t answer that. I just can’t.)

Episode 7
Uncle, I… I do want to trust Asahi.
Yes… I’ll do my best.

Super Happy End

Forbidden Temptation Route: Main Story

Episode 1
React
I got lost...

Episode 2
I’ll take the train.
Withdraw

Episode 3
Resist
The way you think.

Episode 4
Does it hurt?
I want to help no matter what!

Episode 5
I thought you were great.
Let me go!

Episode 6
Thank goodness…
What’s so funny?

Episode 7
Can’t help but laugh
….not like Rukugyo

Episode 8
Getting by…
What about him?

Episode 9
It’s okay.
Seems like a different person

Episode 10
Look down
No!

Episode 11
What do you mean?
I don’t know anything.

Episode 12
I don’t want to believe you.
Look around the office

Super Happy End

Love's Judge

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah, Amoene’ & ANGELS Pikachu for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Living together
Let’s clean up together after
 
Episode 2
Ask too
Is there somewhere else we can…?
 
Episode 3
Hang my head in shame
Silently nod
 
Episode 4
We’re not doing anything
Meet his gaze head on
 
Episode 5
Oh, no reason…
Find somewhere to hide!
 
Episode 6
Message Arisa and Yumi
Ask him to take back the rules
 
Episode 7
Act surprised
I wanted to clear things up
 
Episode 8
I want you to keep being my fiancé
Not at all
 
Episode 9
I accept
I’ll do my best
 
Super Happy End

6 comments:

  1. Can you upload full chapters on the wattpad app
    Its good
    Just upload ch. By ch.
    Plz plz
    I will be very thankful to you.
    I am AQDUS HIRA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, can't do. Too much work + it's illegal and Voltage Inc is already on bad terms with me after I posted all their CG's (which they removed now...)

      Delete
  2. What's the difference between the two routes of asahi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stories are totally different. I liked the "Temptation Route" more, because he seemed kinder to me in that route.

      Delete
  3. Here is the Super Happy Ending for Asahi Season 2: Love’s Judge

    Episode 1:
    “Living together”
    “Let’s clean up together afterwards, Asahi”

    Episode 2:
    Ask too
    “Save it for when we’re alone”

    Episode 3:
    Encourage Asahi to eat too
    Silently nod

    Episode 4:
    “Help me!”
    Look away

    Episode 5:
    “Actually... Well, it’s just...”
    Greet him

    Episode 6:
    Invite Asahi along
    Ask him to return to Asahi

    Episode 7:
    Act surprised
    “I wanted to clear things up”

    Episode 8:
    “I want you to keep being my fiance”
    “I don’t know”

    Episode 9:
    “I accept”
    “I’ll do my best”

    ReplyDelete
  4. after reading the POV for his True Love Route: Sequel I honestly wanted the MC to kick him right in his mansack. This arrogant rich boy honestly didnt see anything wrong with what he did in that story...... Oi. Normally i like guys like him but I really wanted a punch option in there somewhere

    ReplyDelete