06 April, 2015

[Walkthrough] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Shuichi Hishikura

Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
Clean the room
I’m not up to anything.

Episode 2
I was cleaning the penthouse.
Make an excuse to Hishikura

Episode 3
He’s strict about time.
Nothing.

Episode 4
I’d love to.
I wish you were my boss.

Episode 5

Make an excuse
I had fun yesterday.

Episode 6
Fine.
He listens to me.

Episode 7
He’s caring.
He’s serious about his work.

Episode 8
The time we spent here.
It was fun.

Episode 9
I want to know how you feel.
I want to help you.

Episode 10
I’d love to.
I’m nervous.

Episode 11
The auction managers are dangerous.
Calm them down

Episode 12
Someone else paid off your father.
Leave it to me!

Happy Ending

Season 3: The Proposal

(*Note: Special Thanks for Risa Iseri for posting this Walkthrough here!)

Episode 1

What kind of rules?
I'll follow the rules.

Episode 2

I promise I'll follow the rules.
I've never thought about it.

Episode 3

Kiss him.
Say nothing.

Episode 4

Ask about Sasaki.
Is there anything I can do?

Episode 5

I'm always embarrassed.
You should rest.

Episode 6

You pick the restaurant.
I was there during the inspection.

Episode 7

There must be another way!
Convince him.

Happy Ending


Traitor's Wedding March

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)


4 comments:

  1. Proposal: Shuichi

    Episode 1
    what kind of rules
    I'll follow the rules

    Episode 2
    I promise I'll follow the rules
    I've never thought about it

    Episode 3
    kiss him
    say nothing

    Episode 4
    ask about Sasaki
    is there anything i can do

    Episode 5
    im always embarrassed
    you should rest

    Episode 6
    You pick the restaurant
    i was there during the inspection

    Episode 7
    there must be another way!
    convince him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello all I played shuichis Traitors Wedding March on Love 365. I got the Happy ending using these answers.
    Traitors wedding march
    Chapter 1
    A
    B
    Chapter 2
    A
    A
    Chapter 3
    A
    A
    Chapter 4
    C
    C
    Chapter 5
    A
    A
    Chapter 6
    B
    C
    Chapter 7
    C
    B
    Chapter 8
    A
    C
    Chapter 9
    C
    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traitors wedding March
    Chapter 1
    A
    B
    Chapter 2
    A
    A
    Chapter 3
    A
    A
    Chapter 4
    C
    C
    Chapter 5
    A
    A
    Chapter 6
    B
    C
    Chapter 7
    C
    B
    Chapter 8
    A
    C
    Chapter 9
    C
    C

    ReplyDelete