16 January, 2016

[Walkthrough] Metro PD - Masashi Himuro

Main Story

Episode 1
Did I offend you?
Let it slide

Episode 2
Deal with it calmly, like an adult
  Apologize.

Episode 3
Dr. Himuro’s difficult.
Then I can’t protect you!

Episode 4
Got it.
I’ll thankfully accept

Episode 5
Did you have to say it like that!

Episode 6
Leave him alone until he’s done
Dr. Himuro wouldn’t do that!

Episode 7
Are you okay?
Ask about the case from six years ago

Episode 8
I’m getting the hang of it.
He conducted the autopsy because it was necessary.

Episode 9
It’s Dr. Himuro’s fault.

Episode 10
Try asking him
I’m glad you told me.

Episode 11
I’ll want to contribute in hopes of solving the case.
I’m fine.

Episode 12
Dr. Himuro, you didn’t lie.
That’s illogical !

Episode 13
Don’t tell him yet

Episode 14
You should run!
Thanks to Dr. Himuro.

Happy End

Sequel

Episode 1
Please don’t…!
What do you think?

Episode 2
Be honest and say: “It was intense.”

Episode 3
  Thank you.

Episode 4
  I’ll accompany you…

Happy End

Armed & Engaged

Episode 1
A case?
Go ahead.

Episode 2
I don’t think you’ll find out much.

Episode 3
Thank you.
I was hoping that was the case.

Episode 4
Dr. Sakamaki, what about you?

Episode 5
Of course!

Episode 6
Approach them
How cute he is.

Episode 7
That’s not the problem...
Leave the treatment and head to the site

Episode 8
It’s thanks to you, Masashi.

Episode 9
Thank you.

Happy End

NYC Case Files

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Jessie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Don't say that.
Of course!

Episode 2
I'm so happy to see you.

Episode 3
Are you sure?

Episode 4
It makes me so mad!

Episode 5
Let me hug you.

Episode 6
I don't want to feel that again.

Episode 7
I'm gonna get mad.

Episode 8
Is it because you can't depend on me?

Episode 9
I guess you could say that.

Episode 10
Smile.

Episode 11
Thank you for protecting me.
 
Happy End

24 Hours and Counting

(*Note: Special Thanks to Kat Davis for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Thanks for making time.

Episode 2
I feel left out.

Episode 3
You can cry on my shoulder.

Episode 4
Let's calm down.

Episode 5
Squeeze his hand.

Episode 6
Look at Masashi.

Episode 7
Nomura
Happy End

2 comments:

  1. Here's what I used to get there happy ending for 24 Hours and Counting

    Chapter 1
    Thanks for making time.

    Chapter 2
    I feel left out.

    Chapter 3
    You can cry on my shoulder.

    Chapter 4
    Let's calm down.

    Chapter 5
    Squeeze his hand.

    Chapter 6
    Look at Masashi.

    Chapter 7
    Nomura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting your Walkthrough here, Kat! ^^

      Delete