31 January, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Guilty Alice - Bill

(*Note: There are two different Endings: The Sweet Ending and the Alice Ending.)
Main Story

Sweet Ending

Chapter 1
Don’t eat off the spoon
No, I don’t find it surprising.

Chapter 2
Thanks, Bill!
You looked amazing out there!

Chapter 3
Tell him you feel embarassed
I think it’s a little too soon for that.

Chapter 4
No, I don’t.
What’s your goal in all this?

Chapter 5
Thank you for coming to save me.
I should apologize to you...

Chapter 6
Because anyone has the ability to change.
No, don’t apologize!

Chapter 7
I wanted to see you...
I don’t think it would ever work out with Mad…

Chapter 8
Be safe.
Thank you for saving me.

Chapter 9
That depends on Bill.
Forgive Nerida and leave it at that

Chapter 10
I feel the same way about you.
Please be careful!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alice Ending

Chapter 1
Eat off of the spoon
Yeah, it’s a little surprising...

Chapter 2
Thanks, Bill!
I want to try that, too!

Chapter 3
Ask him about the Harvest festival
Depends on how you’ll turn out to be...

Chapter 4
Why did you decide to become a thief?
What does that look on your face means?

Chapter 5
I’m no damsel in distress!
You didn’t do anything wrong!

Chapter 6
Because I can tell you’re not a bad person.
I appreciate you apologizing.

Chapter 7
I didn’t want to put off thanking you...
Are you ok with that, Bill?

Chapter 8
Don’t worry about me.
What are you going to do now?

Chapter 9
Of course not!
Nerida needs to be punished!

Chapter 10
We live in different worlds…
I want to get out of here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment