06 February, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: War of Prayers - Christopher


(*Note: Special THANKS to Cathrin for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Alone Together Ending Route

Chapter 1
I'm going to chase him!
The power of darkness?
 
Chapter 2
Just accept it already!
That's most like it!
 
Chapter 3
Talk about myself
I'm going to trust in the Crystal.
 
Chapter 4
Chestnut
I won't make any excuses.
 
Chapter 5
He must be sad.
 
Chapter 6
I believe in my experience.
Having trouble sleeping?

Chapter 7
I wonder if Matthew watches over Melissa like that.
Talk about Sapphirus

Chapter 8
Zoe is in danger.
Zoe's in trouble.
 
Chapter 9
Christopher isn't like that.

Chapter 10
Tell me why
Talk to Simon

Chapter 11
It's because we're companions.
Don't decide things by yourself.

Chapter 12
Honor your promises.
I have to protect him.

Chapter 13
Let me watch your back.
Leave him alone

Chapter 14
I'll have to try attacking at the same time!

Chapter 15
Don't give up.
Admit it

-------------------------------------------------------------

Prayer Maiden Ending Route

Chapter 1
I have to call him back!
I'm so happy I was able to transform!

Chapter 2
I promise I'll ddo my best!
I have to do my best. 
 
Chapter 3
Keep asking questions
I have to trust in Christopher.

Chapter 4
Gray
You're right.

Chapter 5
He must blame himself for not protecting me.

Chapter 6
I believe in Christopher.
Were you looking for me? 
 
Chapter 7
Christopher is a good person.
Talk about Shadows
 
Chapter 8
Christopher will be with me.
Thanks to you, Christopher.

Chapter 9
I believe in Christopher.

Chapter 10
Tell me why.
Talk to Christopher

Chapter 11
It's because he's accepted me.
You can't carry this burden by yourself.

Chapter 12
Don't run off on your own.
I'm his companion.

Chapter 13
I don't care. I'm going with you.
Go over to him

Chapter 14
I'll strike back with pure magic! 
 
Chapter 15
Don't you want to touch Christopher?
Deny it
 

No comments:

Post a Comment