24 January 2016

[Walkthrough] Star Crossed Myth - Dui

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Blessed End and the Forbidden End. Both have an extra CG.)

Main Story

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
Hesitate
Don't ask

Episode 2
Uhm....
What do you mean by that?

Episode 3
Dui, I'm scared...
My heart is beating like crazy.

Episode 4
Of course!
I'll leave that to your imagination.

Episode 5
Has this all been an act?
Let me think about it.

Episode 6
I'm afraid.
Nuzzle up to him

Episode 7
I'm not listening.
You'll be able to use your powers?

Episode 8
I'm too embarrassed to say...
I'll cook you something.

Episode 9
Try to hide the medallion
I can’t choose.

Episode 10
Look dejected
It's cause the pie came out so well.

Episode 11
Run through the doorway
You’re both Dui.

Episode 12
Of course.
Yes.  

 --------------------------------------------------------------------
Forbidden End

Episode 1
Say: "Ok."
Want to ask but hesitate

Episode 2
No.
Don't ask.

Episode 3
Mom, help!
It's fine...

Episode 4
Hehe, I don't knooow.
I'm pretty confident!

Episode 5
Who are you?
No, I'll leave him to you.

Episode 6
I'm not afraid.
I can’t do anything!

Episode 7
I'll listen.
You'll go back to the heavens?

Episode 8
Of course.
Let's keep trying stuff together!

Episode 9
Honesty is the best policy.
Both!

Episode 10
No one's forcing you to eat.
Is that bad?

Episode 11
Think of a new plan.
I have no choice.

Episode 12
Of course.
Yes.



Sequel

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
No way!
...

Episode 2
Hold Dui's hand
Yes.

Episode 3
You're kind.
Yes.

Episode 4
Ask
Thanks.

Episode 5
I'm fine.
Be cautious.

Episode 6
Refuse to drink it
Try and escape

Episode 7
Call out for Dui
I believe in you!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

Episode 1
Well...
...

Episode 2
Run away
 Safety first!"

Episode 3
Yes.
No.

Episode 4
Pretend you didn't notice anything
Nothing...

Episode 5
Don't go!
Speak openly

Episode 6
Drink it all
 Hold your breath

Episode 7
Beg Ida
I'm worried...

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Musings on Love

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
I want the same things as you.
Read the letter

Episode 2
It's your turn to be happy.
Tell Dui

Episode 3
Don't say that!
Okay.

Episode 4
Ok.
Please, take me with you!

Episode 5

[No choices]


 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

For the Forbidden Ending, just choose other answers than those, from the Blessed Ending.

1 comment:

  1. I clicked Huedhaut's name and got redirected here XD Please fix the link, thanks!

    ReplyDelete